Bella Thorne

S

SkinnyGlimmer

Since I've been on holidays I watched a few episodes of 'Shake It Up' and I like Cece Jones from it, aka. Bella Thorne. And since she doesn't have thread yet I decided to make it.
She's skinny and I really like her body :3 I know some of you like skinny-skinny, but in my eyes she's perfect :luv:

Bella_Thorne_NBT_season_5_winner_and_final_Dec_08_2012_31.jpg

Bella_Thorne_American_Giving_Awards_Dec_07_2012__11.jpg

Her legs don't looks so good here but oh well :3

Bella_Chi111912__18.jpg

bella_thorne_lax_nov_26_2012_17.jpg

BellaThorne__06.jpg

BellaThorne__18.jpg

well I mean isn't she like 14? Of course her metabolism is super fast plus she's dancing in her show so I'm sure she burns calories, I just want to wait until she's 18+ to see how it goes for her :whistling:

well I mean isn't she like 14? Of course her metabolism is super fast plus she's dancing in her show so I'm sure she burns calories, I just want to wait until she's 18+ to see how it goes for her :whistling:

15... But why so judgemental? I am 14 and I am nowhere near fast metabolism, I have to suck up to loose! So I guess every rule has an exception.
Maybe she doesn't, some people are aware of metabolism thing I guess...

15... But why so judgemental? I am 14 and I am nowhere near fast metabolism, I have to suck up to loose! So I guess every rule has an exception.
Maybe she doesn't, some people are aware of metabolism thing I guess...

Yeah, this, lol. As a 15 year old I can state that almost no-one I know is naturally really skinny.

Reactions: 1 user
@Moon finally someone who gets me :')
I know one girl, she's really tall and skinny, but it will hit her head hard. You should see her mom, she looks like tank, and her sister isn't so skinny anymore. (me ish mean :O)
I don't know many skinny girls my age... Most of them have really hard trainings (dance) so that's reason they are thin. I mean even if you have let's call it 'teen metabolism' it can't go against crap they eat like mcdonalds, chips, all snacks, pizzas, at least not without working out.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Moon finally someone who gets me :')
I know one girl, she's really tall and skinny, but it will hit her head hard. You should see her mom, she looks like tank, and her sister isn't so skinny anymore. (me ish mean :O)
I don't know many skinny girls my age... Most of them have really hard trainings (dance) so that's reason they are thin. I mean even if you have let's call it 'teen metabolism' it can't go against crap they eat like mcdonalds, chips, all snacks, pizzas, at least not without working out.

Yes, indeed! A lot of my friends eat a ton of crap and they're just average. They're by no means fat, but just average, normal. Slim by society's standards of course. Even if you have this ''super fast teen metabolism'' it still makes a change if you have McDonalds every other day or not. A lot of teens don't really care about healthy eating and eat so much junk, so when they become older, they go from average to chubby, sometimes fat.

I only have a few super skinny friends and one of them used to be a dancer, too. I'm pretty sure even she doesn't have a super fast metabolism. One day she'll stuff herself with mcDonalds and the second I won't see her eating at all. Dancers fascinate me so much!
Another one was scouted to become a model, too bad she didn't have the correct height (she's so beautiful, though...) and she's obsessed with being skinny. I love it. :luv:

Yes, indeed! A lot of my friends eat a ton of crap and they're just average. They're by no means fat, but just average, normal. Slim by society's standards of course. Even if you have this ''super fast teen metabolism'' it still makes a change if you have McDonalds every other day or not. A lot of teens don't really care about healthy eating and eat so much junk, so when they become older, they go from average to chubby, sometimes fat.

I only have a few super skinny friends and one of them used to be a dancer, too. I'm pretty sure even she doesn't have a super fast metabolism. One day she'll stuff herself with mcDonalds and the second I won't see her eating at all. Dancers fascinate me so much!
Another one was scouted to become a model, too bad she didn't have the correct height (she's so beautiful, though...) and she's obsessed with being skinny. I love it. :luv:

They can visually look slim (society slim, it's chubby to me) but you can see they have flab all over them, it's really sad. I mean you're like 14, 15, 16, best ages and you are all in fat and celullite. :/
I don't aim for model-skinny, just we<3it thinspo skinny if you know what i mean xD
Besides I can't see a girl bit fuller but without looking flabby! I guess junk food does that? Erm, our country isn't really known by 'wanting to look skinny' girls just don't care enough. They are like 'oh shut up' whenever I try to give them a tip.

They can visually look slim (society slim, it's chubby to me) but you can see they have flab all over them, it's really sad. I mean you're like 14, 15, 16, best ages and you are all in fat and celullite. :/
I don't aim for model-skinny, just we<3it thinspo skinny if you know what i mean xD
Besides I can't see a girl bit fuller but without looking flabby! I guess junk food does that? Erm, our country isn't really known by 'wanting to look skinny' girls just don't care enough. They are like 'oh shut up' whenever I try to give them a tip.

I know what you mean, haha. I love model skinny, but I can't imagine myself to be so. I just aim for a body of which I can be proud, haha.
I'm already quite slim, girlfriends say how they like my thigh gap and belly, but it's way too average, and I hate being average.

Yes, very true! I really think that bad food causes cellulite and such.
I'm skinnier than my best friend and when I told her that I don't think carbs in the evening are necessary, she was like: ''WE DON'T EAT THEM FOR NOTHING, I don't get you at all when it comes to this.''
I hate it to be the only one who wants to lose weight.

I know what you mean, haha. I love model skinny, but I can't imagine myself to be so. I just aim for a body of which I can be proud, haha.
I'm already quite slim, girlfriends say how they like my thigh gap and belly, but it's way too average, and I hate being average.

Yes, very true! I really think that bad food causes cellulite and such.
I'm skinnier than my best friend and when I told her that I don't think carbs in the evening are necessary, she was like: ''WE DON'T EAT THEM FOR NOTHING, I don't get you at all when it comes to this.''
I hate it to be the only one who wants to lose weight.

I hate to be the one who has to listen to their 'I WANNA BE SKINNY' 'OMGGG I NEED TO START WORKING OUT!' and ofc, they never do.
I have a thigh gap, but it's just a blessing because I have fat thighs and thigh gap is only thanks to my build, but my stomach, whoooooole other story :/
I wanna be something like this (http://25.media.tumblr.com/f3b9e2fb3ca164df2114c50fdfadb3eb/tumblr_mg5ujttxMB1s1tjo9o1_500.jpg) maybe bit more toned stomach, I don't know is it average or slim to you but that's kind of what I aim for :')
Well when you reach it, you should be proud of yourself, knowing you did a big thing :luv: besides, don't take this wrong, but I think it's great that we started really working for it at this age (14, 15) I know no girls who care this much about it they just let it go, and that is another thing you should be proud of ;)

I hate to be the one who has to listen to their 'I WANNA BE SKINNY' 'OMGGG I NEED TO START WORKING OUT!' and ofc, they never do.
I have a thigh gap, but it's just a blessing because I have fat thighs and thigh gap is only thanks to my build, but my stomach, whoooooole other story :/
I wanna be something like this (http://25.media.tumblr.com/f3b9e2fb3ca164df2114c50fdfadb3eb/tumblr_mg5ujttxMB1s1tjo9o1_500.jpg) maybe bit more toned stomach, I don't know is it average or slim to you but that's kind of what I aim for :')
Well when you reach it, you should be proud of yourself, knowing you did a big thing :luv: besides, don't take this wrong, but I think it's great that we started really working for it at this age (14, 15) I know no girls who care this much about it they just let it go, and that is another thing you should be proud of ;)

She has a nice figure, and her bodyshape reminds me of mine, except for that she doesn't have that jiggle inner thigh part. I'd love to have straight inner thighs, but when I lose weight it sort of becomes more shaped like this. () You know?

Though I do really like her figure, I want my hipbones to protrude more than that. This is my ultimate figure: http://onbeingthin.tumblr.com/post/40178128223

Yes, indeed! It's like most things in life, you can't have it unless you work really hard for it.
I think so too! :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
She has a nice figure, and her bodyshape reminds me of mine, except for that she doesn't have that jiggle inner thigh part. I'd love to have straight inner thighs, but when I lose weight it sort of becomes more shaped like this. () You know?

Though I do really like her figure, I want my hipbones to protrude more than that. This is my ultimate figure: http://onbeingthin.tumblr.com/post/40178128223

Yes, indeed! It's like most things in life, you can't have it unless you work really hard for it.
I think so too! :luv:

Mine too! It's awful! But still I have no fat on lower part of my thigh, it's hard sa rock :)lol:) but upper part is horrifying. I still hope when I loose that fat my legs with become more staight shaped :/
And I kind of have shape that doesn't reveal hipbones alot, maybe I am just small boned? Grr :/ And that girl looks awesomish *-* I really want to have smaller waist :(
Btw, I think it's Nina Dobrev in the picture, not quite sure though.

Mine too! It's awful! But still I have no fat on lower part of my thigh, it's hard sa rock :)lol:) but upper part is horrifying. I still hope when I loose that fat my legs with become more staight shaped :/
And I kind of have shape that doesn't reveal hipbones alot, maybe I am just small boned? Grr :/ And that girl looks awesomish *-* I really want to have smaller waist :(
Btw, I think it's Nina Dobrev in the picture, not quite sure though.

You can do exercises to tone the upper part I guess... I have a very pearshaped body but i do think that my body shape reveals hipbones more once thin! And otherwise I'll have amazing collarbones! ;)

I'd love to be small boned, my hip measurements are those of a whale. :wtf:

Do you have a small waist or are you very straight? :O

I don't know... I think it's just a random tumblr girl haha. But she's lovely!

You can do exercises to tone the upper part I guess... I have a very pearshaped body but i do think that my body shape reveals hipbones more once thin! And otherwise I'll have amazing collarbones! ;)

I'd love to be small boned, my hip measurements are those of a whale. :wtf:

Do you have a small waist or are you very straight? :O

I don't know... I think it's just a random tumblr girl haha. But she's lovely!

I find myself straight but I do have some waist you know. I am kind of proportional, I don't have any 'problem parts' and I don't know is it good or bad.
I have 63 waist and 85 hips (still a chub :/) I think it's pretty straight I guess? But I've seen worse :')
Interesting, my mom is pear shaped, she was always bottom heavy, had wide hips. I just want hipbones badly :/

I find myself straight but I do have some waist you know. I am kind of proportional, I don't have any 'problem parts' and I don't know is it good or bad.
I have 63 waist and 85 hips (still a chub :/) I think it's pretty straight I guess? But I've seen worse :')
Interesting, my mom is pear shaped, she was always bottom heavy, had wide hips. I just want hipbones badly :/

I'd say your waist is slim, being a 85-hips and 68-waist girl myself XDDD

I'd say your waist is slim, being a 85-hips and 68-waist girl myself XDDD

I hate my waist honestly, I would like it to be bit smaller :/
But I am not skinny yet and there is still fat around it, so when I loose it I'll see my true proportions I hope :3

hm, are you sure those are not caused by mucles on your waist area? And honestly, I don't know what's with her measurments, I can't visualise it in my head xD

I hate my waist honestly, I would like it to be bit smaller :/
But I am not skinny yet and there is still fat around it, so when I loose it I'll see my true proportions I hope :3

hm, are you sure those are not caused by mucles on your waist area? And honestly, I don't know what's with her measurments, I can't visualise it in my head xD

Yeah I'm pretty muscley :p have played hockey for 11 years and rode a bike for 12... It hasn't done wonders for my thighs and waist at all xD but yeah I think you can go smaller!

@abominable_princess yeaah, it's probably that :hmm:
I trained taekwondo for like 5 years and it does wonders to woman's body, I thing it gave me foundation of muscles, flexibility and balance. But I stopped -.-
I hope so, I wanna loose about 4-5 kg and then we'll see :3

Did you notice we spammed Bella's thread? xD

How tall are you, if I may ask? :) You do have a nice waist, really! At least, it's what I can tell from your measurements.
I'd love to have such tiny hips! I have very broad hips and a very small waist... I don't even want to post my measurements, they are beyond disgusting.

It sucks to be pearshaped, to be honest haha. My top and bottom differ one whole size. If my legs will look skinny, my top half will probably look emactiated. :/

Haha, yes, we are :O

How tall are you, if I may ask? :) You do have a nice waist, really! At least, it's what I can tell from your measurements.
I'd love to have such tiny hips! I have very broad hips and a very small waist... I don't even want to post my measurements, they are beyond disgusting.

It sucks to be pearshaped, to be honest haha. My top and bottom differ one whole size. If my legs will look skinny, my top half will probably look emactiated. :/

Haha, yes, we are :O

I am around 165 maybe '66. I am shoooooooooort .___. I am sure they are not, besides i don't really believe in measurments, it's diffrent in real and on paper I think :3 But since i am 14 I hope on growing bit more :/
Yeah mom told me she used to wear like 34 up and 38 down, two sizes diffrence! And she had really visible xylo but never thin legs :S
But i don't think it's bad shape, you just have to know how to wear it and it can look awesome!!
Maybe you could train your upper half bit harder? Mucles can look lean but give you little less emactiated look