Bella Thorne

I am around 165 maybe '66. I am shoooooooooort .___. I am sure they are not, besides i don't really believe in measurments, it's diffrent in real and on paper I think :3 But since i am 14 I hope on growing bit more :/
Yeah mom told me she used to wear like 34 up and 38 down, two sizes diffrence! And she had really visible xylo but never thin legs :S
But i don't think it's bad shape, you just have to know how to wear it and it can look awesome!!

Being tall has its downsides too, believe me. I'm 178 and I'd love to be a bit shorter.

Well, my shape isn't that bad (a friend of mine is a pear, too, and gosh, she does really look two sizes apart. So unfortunate. Luckily she's beautiful and she dresses well!) but it still isn't the nicest, either.
The good thing about being a pear shape is that a thigh gap is really easy to have. At 59, around a BMI of 18.5, I have one. :) Even if it's just a slight one, I have it. Imagine it being as big as Kasia's!
(Guh, now you know my weight.:( Working on it.)

But it's better to be a hourglass, of course. :/

Being tall has its downsides too, believe me. I'm 178 and I'd love to be a bit shorter.

Well, my shape isn't that bad (a friend of mine is a pear, too, and gosh, she does really look two sizes apart. So unfortunate. Luckily she's beautiful and she dresses well!) but it still isn't the nicest, either.
The good thing about being a pear shape is that a thigh gap is really easy to have. At 59, around a BMI of 18.5, I have one. :) Even if it's just a slight one, I have it. Imagine it being as big as Kasia's!
(Guh, now you know my weight.:( Working on it.)

But it's better to be a hourglass, of course. :/

Oh come on, mine is horrible (49 kg) and BMI of 18 :/ But I do have thigh gap, and I am really happy that I was built that way, because I know thin girls who can't have it.
Yeah, you go out with boy and you wanna wear heels and then you're taller than him! Still I wouldnt mind being 174-5 xd But not everyone carry weight same way.
But I am glad i at least have some waist, I saw many girls straight up and down looking like a guy, yuck :/ And I mean litteraly, like 3-5 cm diffrence between waist and hips :O

Oh come on, mine is horrible (49 kg) and BMI of 18 :/ But I do have thigh gap, and I am really happy that I was built that way, because I know thin girls who can't have it.
Yeah, you go out with boy and you wanna wear heels and then you're taller than him! Still I wouldnt mind being 174-5 xd But not everyone carry weight same way.
But I am glad i at least have some waist, I saw many girls straight up and down looking like a guy, yuck :/ And I mean litteraly, like 3-5 cm diffrence between waist and hips :O

The girls with the small hips, like Karlie Kloss. Then it doesn't matter how skinny you are, you will never have one. But having super narrow hips has its perks, too, of course!

Yes! I only wear heels to the school's annual gala because when I don't want to be a sky scraper. Too bad, because I love how heels look on tall people. :)

Yes, it seems a very unfortunate shape to me, as well. Well, at least that's not a problem to me, because my waist and hips differ like 30 cm. Lol. :nervous:
Like Cara Delevingne. She looks nice in clothes and layers, but when she strips off, she doesn't have a waist at all.

Your body seems really lovely from what I hear. You have tiny hips and a waist, too. So jelly. :luv:

I really enjoy talking to you by the way haha

The girls with the small hips, like Karlie Kloss. Then it doesn't matter how skinny you are, you will never have one. But having super narrow hips has its perks, too, of course!

Yes! I only wear heels to the school's annual gala because when I don't want to be a sky scraper. Too bad, because I love how heels look on tall people. :)

Yes, it seems a very unfortunate shape to me, as well. Well, at least that's not a problem to me, because my waist and hips differ like 30 cm. Lol. :nervous:
Like Cara Delevingne. She looks nice in clothes and layers, but when she strips off, she doesn't have a waist at all.

Your body seems really lovely from what I hear. You have tiny hips and a waist, too. So jelly. :luv:

I really enjoy talking to you by the way haha

Well I am not completly narrow, but I would like to have more womanly shape :')
I totally adore heels, but my friends are like 'how can you wear heels omg that is so stupid' o.o They help me look bit taller and let my legs look longer xD
Cara is all straight up and down, still she's kinda cute to me with all that weird acting :lol:
Well, maybe I post photo one day when I won't be so fat :)meh:) so you'll see :') But thank you, no one ever said it to me :luv:

Me too! I mean talking to you xD You're totally cool to talk with, and I can actually talk to you without being told I sound silly :highfive:

Well I am not completly narrow, but I would like to have more womanly shape :')
I totally adore heels, but my friends are like 'how can you wear heels omg that is so stupid' o.o They help me look bit taller and let my legs look longer xD
Cara is all straight up and down, still she's kinda cute to me with all that weird acting :lol:
Well, maybe I post photo one day when I won't be so fat :)meh:) so you'll see :') But thank you, no one ever said it to me :luv:

Me too! I mean talking to you xD You're totally cool to talk with, and I can actually talk to you without being told I sound silly :highfive:

A friend of mine is about your height. She wears heels since she was 13 (she's 16 now) and she totally rocks them. I'd say, if you really want to, go for it. :D You have the height.
Yeah, I thinks so too! However, sometimes it's a bit annoying... But I love her face.
You're defenitely not fat. :)

I'm sure nobody thinks you sound silly! You sound quite mature, to be honest. Coming from someone your age, haha. :oops:

A friend of mine is about your height. She wears heels since she was 13 (she's 16 now) and she totally rocks them. I'd say, if you really want to, go for it. :D You have the height.
Yeah, I thinks so too! However, sometimes it's a bit annoying... But I love her face.
You're defenitely not fat. :)

I'm sure nobody thinks you sound silly! You sound quite mature, to be honest. Coming from someone your age, haha. :oops:

Shush, but I've been stealing mom's heels since i was 3 :lol: I got my first last year and now I have 5 pairs *-*
But my friends have been mocking on me because of that, best part is, they have no idea how to even walk in them. I feel best in them, you know that confidence you gain? I like to do it for myself, and I think no one should give a fuck about what others think ;)
I agree on that, but I think people are sometimes too harsh on her :/
Aww thank you for both compliments! (it is a compliment, right? xD) :luv: I'll melt away.
They kinda do haha, I am quite mature as you said, you know I think twice before I do stupid things, and I kinda care about my life, what I eat, what grades I have, what I war (I am not total geek :nervous:) and they are kind of 'who careees about what the fuck will happen' and come on, I can't find one girl friend who actually has ambition to go to some good high school or college. ._. Or who has ambition to actually do something for body she aims for. So, I am a bit of an outsider :')

She's hanging out with Palvin now. :meh:

c4e70e510d5c1e8d897ff620c2d00395.jpg

Wow Barbs an actress is thinner than you? :wtf: ERMAHGERD! :lol:

Why not? They're cute :'))

Ouch, look at Barb's saddle bags! :OO

Edit:

gOlHlUsTLjzXn3s6dafipZn5.jpeg_600x0_R.jpg

Her legs look quite skinny here :O <3

Shush, but I've been stealing mom's heels since i was 3 :lol: I got my first last year and now I have 5 pairs *-*
But my friends have been mocking on me because of that, best part is, they have no idea how to even walk in them. I feel best in them, you know that confidence you gain? I like to do it for myself, and I think no one should give a fuck about what others think ;)
I agree on that, but I think people are sometimes too harsh on her :/
Aww thank you for both compliments! (it is a compliment, right? xD) :luv: I'll melt away.
They kinda do haha, I am quite mature as you said, you know I think twice before I do stupid things, and I kinda care about my life, what I eat, what grades I have, what I war (I am not total geek :nervous:) and they are kind of 'who careees about what the fuck will happen' and come on, I can't find one girl friend who actually has ambition to go to some good high school or college. ._. Or who has ambition to actually do something for body she aims for. So, I am a bit of an outsider :')

Haha, that's so cute. I'd probably done that too if it was possible, but my mom can hardly walk on 6 cm heels so she doesn't have high heels. :meh: She hates it when I wear them.
It's a compliment, yes. :grin:
Haha, yes, we're kind of the same on that level. Anyway, I'm very ambitious. My grade list consists of mostly 8s and 9s (when you graduate with an 8 here, you have passed cum laude, which is hugely prestigious. I'm gonna go for that, haha.)
But a lot of my friends are too. We're in the highest level of Dutch school so it's really important for me to prove myself and be one of the best. Unfortunately, nobody shares my point of view on the skinny subject. :meh:

She's hanging out with Palvin now. :meh:

c4e70e510d5c1e8d897ff620c2d00395.jpg

Wow Barbs an actress is thinner than you? :wtf: ERMAHGERD! :lol:

LoooooL...Barbs is reaaaally short. Her boots are slightly heeled but still she's as tall as Bella (and she's 164cm)

@MissFrail - barbara is THAT short :O How the fuck is she VS model? I thought you have to be really tall for them too? :O

@Moon - Mine loves them, she's my heel-sponsor :') But don't bother with that, tell her you feel good in them :3
And thank you hun :luv:
We have bit diffrent way of grading - grades from 1-5, so 5 is highest you can have. And if you have 5.0 at end of school year you achieved highest grade. But I am 8th grade of elementary school, so I'll go to high school next year. I am choosing hardest one because it's only one which has language-programme, because I want to study outside Croatia.
Wow, you impressed me :eek: I might sound judgemental, but it's not easy to find someone to talk to who is actually smart and ambitious.
We are all in same class, no matter what our capabilities are, so you know there are 3 guys who actually know something, and me. And i really don't have anyone to actually talk to (I sound mean :OO) but it's kinda true, someone who has never read a book in his/hers life just can't find same topic with me, I am boring to them. And I am kinda boring, look up, I wrote whole Bible, again.
Well at least you have us here :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@MissFrail - barbara is THAT short :O How the fuck is she VS model? I thought you have to be really tall for them too? :O

@Moon - Mine loves them, she's my heel-sponsor :') But don't bother with that, tell her you feel good in them :3
And thank you hun :luv:
We have bit diffrent way of grading - grades from 1-5, so 5 is highest you can have. And if you have 5.0 at end of school year you achieved highest grade. But I am 8th grade of elementary school, so I'll go to high school next year. I am choosing hardest one because it's only one which has language-programme, because I want to study outside Croatia.
Wow, you impressed me :eek: I might sound judgemental, but it's not easy to find someone to talk to who is actually smart and ambitious.
We are all in same class, no matter what our capabilities are, so you know there are 3 guys who actually know something, and me. And i really don't have anyone to actually talk to (I sound mean :OO) but it's kinda true, someone who has never read a book in his/hers life just can't find same topic with me, I am boring to them. And I am kinda boring, look up, I wrote whole Bible, again.
Well at least you have us here :D

How many classes are there in a Croatian high school, then? I'm in our version of high school, secondary school, in the 4th grade of all 6, so I'm guessing the Croatian school system is hella different!
Haha, thank you! :)
I used to be very much like you... the smartest of the class, only reading, kind of boring and different to others... But then I went to secondary school I met a lot of kids who were of the same intellectual level as me, people who get me. We have our own party scene, haha.
I wouldn't want to say I'm a crazy party kid, but I do go to parties and such. :oops: But I still put effort in my grades, of course. And I still love to read! I'm very... diverse, I guess. :p

On topic: Wow, how strange that they're the same height. Barbs' height doesn't surprise me at all. :| I never thought of her body as a model's body.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many classes are there in a Croatian high school, then? I'm in our version of high school, secondary school, in the 4th grade of all 6, so I'm guessing the Croatian school system is hella different!
Haha, thank you! :)
I used to be very much like you... the smartest of the class, only reading, kind of boring and different to others... But then I went to secondary school I met a lot of kids who were of the same intellectual level as me, people who get me. We have our own party scene, haha.
I wouldn't want to say I'm a crazy party kid, but I do go to parties and such. :oops: But I still put effort in my grades, of course. And I still love to read! I'm very... diverse, I guess. :p

On topic: Wow, how strange that they're the same height. Barbs' height doesn't surprise me at all. :| I never thought of her body as a model's body.

Well you go at first class of elemetary school at age of 7 or 8 and you have 8 grades, then you go to high school you choose (you have to have certain amount of points to get in it, and you get points by your grades and work) and you have 4 grades. And then you have to take final examination and you're ready for college :D At that time, you're 19. And grades are from 1 to 5.
I have always been reading alot and past 3 years I was writing also, I hope once to publish a book. Everyone think I am crazy because of that :')
And actually i don't think that is a bad thing, I kind of like being diffrent, and i really hope in high school I will meet more interesting people you know, just like you did :D I guess more intelectual people go to harder schools.
I am putting big effort to my grades too! I am perfectionist, I have to be better at everything, it can be tireing sometimes xD
hey, did you ever find yourself talking easier to older persons? Like I get along better with people few years older? Not that I don't like all things teens like, but I have wider range of interests, you kind of sound similar to me :D

Well you go at first class of elemetary school at age of 7 or 8 and you have 8 grades, then you go to high school you choose (you have to have certain amount of points to get in it, and you get points by your grades and work) and you have 4 grades. And then you have to take final examination and you're ready for college :D At that time, you're 19. And grades are from 1 to 5.
I have always been reading alot and past 3 years I was writing also, I hope once to publish a book. Everyone think I am crazy because of that :')
And actually i don't think that is a bad thing, I kind of like being diffrent, and i really hope in high school I will meet more interesting people you know, just like you did :D I guess more intelectual people go to harder schools.
I am putting big effort to my grades too! I am perfectionist, I have to be better at everything, it can be tireing sometimes xD
hey, did you ever find yourself talking easier to older persons? Like I get along better with people few years older? Not that I don't like all things teens like, but I have wider range of interests, you kind of sound similar to me :D

Oh, I get it now haha. Thanks for clarifying.
I love to write, too! Well, in Dutch of course, because my English isn't that spectacular. This is crazy, haha. We have so much in common. :p I'd love to be a fashion journalist later. It's my dream and it's also one of my motivations for becoming skinny. Almost everyone in fashion is skinny - not only the models, but the editors and the fashion pack, of course.
And just like you, I'd love to study abroad! If that's not possible, I really want to take a year off after high school to become an au pair in London and then study in Amsterdam.

I'm a perfectionist too. It's horrible and sometimes very frustrating and tiring. I have to get 6s and 7s. Everyone is like: ''But that's a good grade! I get a lot of them.'' :meh::hmm:. I hate to be average.
Well, I can get along with my friends perfectly, obviously, but we're all on the same level about a lot of things. There are a lot of people - the majority of teens, actually - who are on a completely different page on a lot of subjects, such as having the right stuff, the things that are ''in''. According to people like that, you're supposed to wear uggs and have a blackberry or smartphone, otherwise you won't fit in. I don't even bother to explain myself to people like that. It's just ridiculous.

Oh, I get it now haha. Thanks for clarifying.
I love to write, too! Well, in Dutch of course, because my English isn't that spectacular. This is crazy, haha. We have so much in common. :p I'd love to be a fashion journalist later. It's my dream and it's also one of my motivations for becoming skinny. Almost everyone in fashion is skinny - not only the models, but the editors and the fashion pack, of course.
And just like you, I'd love to study abroad! If that's not possible, I really want to take a year off after high school to become an au pair in London and then study in Amsterdam.

I'm a perfectionist too. It's horrible and sometimes very frustrating and tiring. I have to get 6s and 7s. Everyone is like: ''But that's a good grade! I get a lot of them.'' :meh::hmm:. I hate to be average.
Well, I can get along with my friends perfectly, obviously, but we're all on the same level about a lot of things. There are a lot of people - the majority of teens, actually - who are on a completely different page on a lot of subjects, such as having the right stuff, the things that are ''in''. According to people like that, you're supposed to wear uggs and have a blackberry or smartphone, otherwise you won't fit in. I don't even bother to explain myself to people like that. It's just ridiculous.

Totally :O It's superweird and kinda fun :lol:
I write in Croatian but I like reading books in English :')
We just don't have the quality of colleges, I think I have more chances of getting better knowlege outside.
I hate when i get 4, it's nightmare, but everyone are like - omg shut up you have great grades look at mine! And I just think like - Yeah you're really someone to look up to, like you have 1 and 2 and you barelly pass year. :nopity:
Well you found people on your level, I kind of don't know much people and those who I know (usually class and my school) don't really share my interests... Just like you said. There is 'elite' and they all wear super-expensive clothes, have newest mobile phones (what jerk buys 1000€ phone every like 4 months? :rolleyes:) have one billion toilet-duck-face photos, they go around elite clubs, hang out only with let's say rich people, and they absolutely hate people who are above average. It's ridicilous and sad at the same time :meh:
Once I was told by one girl not to go to good high school because why would I work so much if I don't have to. Seriously? :confused:
And it's aaaaaaaaaall about boys, because what is female without a male? Zero! We can't breath, we can't sleep, we can't even survive! Although I do prefer male-female friendship, I am not really fond of all that girly stuff. I found that most of them just wait for your mistake and then laugh at you.
At least we are dedicated to grades, they are dedicated on following our mistakes :wtf:

Totally :O It's superweird and kinda fun :lol:
I write in Croatian but I like reading books in English :')
We just don't have the quality of colleges, I think I have more chances of getting better knowlege outside.
I hate when i get 4, it's nightmare, but everyone are like - omg shut up you have great grades look at mine! And I just think like - Yeah you're really someone to look up to, like you have 1 and 2 and you barelly pass year. :nopity:
Well you found people on your level, I kind of don't know much people and those who I know (usually class and my school) don't really share my interests... Just like you said. There is 'elite' and they all wear super-expensive clothes, have newest mobile phones (what jerk buys 1000€ phone every like 4 months? :rolleyes:) have one billion toilet-duck-face photos, they go around elite clubs, hang out only with let's say rich people, and they absolutely hate people who are above average. It's ridicilous and sad at the same time :meh:
Once I was told by one girl not to go to good high school because why would I work so much if I don't have to. Seriously? :confused:
And it's aaaaaaaaaall about boys, because what is female without a male? Zero! We can't breath, we can't sleep, we can't even survive! Although I do prefer male-female friendship, I am not really fond of all that girly stuff. I found that most of them just wait for your mistake and then laugh at you.
At least we are dedicated to grades, they are dedicated on following our mistakes :wtf:

Haha, yes. The translated book are not as good as the original ones. (Well, most of the time anyway.)
Well, here, rich people go to the high levels, not the low levels, because the have they have that ''smart gene'' that made their parents rich (as surgeons or such.)
The people that actually don't have a lot of money care about having the ''trendy'' stuff, ridiculous, overpriced stuff that is ugly as hell, don't have a lot of money so it's kinda something if you can afford it. I guess.
People like this loool.
fan7.jpeg

Abselutely no class at all. :p

Btw maybe we should stop spamming this thread and continue it elsewhere ;D

I love her legs. :luv: In fact, just today I just randomly saw one of her pictures and it motivated me to get back on track.
3080725983_1_3_PBhE7eIO.jpg

zendaya-bella-thorne-toronto-02.jpg

Just look at her legs! :luv: Candid shots motivate me much more than the airbrushed Photoshopped ones, cuz they prove that it is possible to look like that!

I personally don't think that she should be called a celebrity but her body is perfect. Always has been.
Let's see how she'll look with age.