• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Badass Models

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
@diamondsjoyandcharm did a thread on baby-doll models, so I thought I'd sort of do the opposite and do a thread on badass models! I love this aesthetic, especially because it's pulled off best by skinny girls. Post your favourite pics, photo shoots, etc :kiss:

Freja (of course):

Abbey

Hanne Gaby Odiele

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

smallbones

Rookie
Reaction score
Website
plant-eater.tumblr.com
You already posted some of my favorites
but a few of the other bad ass models in my book would have to be Ruby Aldrigde.
She just has this bad ass vibe about her that I love.

Daria Werbowy - She's just bad ass in general. I love her style and her persona.

Last but not least- Lara fucking Stone. I just love everything about her, especially her don't give a fuck attitude.

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
@smallbones, I love Lara Stone! Even though she's not skinny, she just has such a cool vibe. And that gif you posted is awesome ;)

O

Olivia

@diamondsjoyandcharm did a thread on baby-doll models, so I thought I'd sort of do the opposite and do a thread on badass models! I love this aesthetic, especially because it's pulled off best by skinny girls. Post your favourite pics, photo shoots, etc :kiss:

Hanne Gaby Odiele

I love these photos :luv: I didn't really like her look at first but now I love Hanne she is just so badass!

A

aelie

I love badass models! You guys pretty much covered them. My ultimate favorite though is Freja (of course). But I also love babydoll models (young Gemma Ward, and of course Vlada). I can't chose which one I like more!

antelope

Rising Star
Reaction score
Love this thread!

karmen pedaru

lily donaldson

anna selezneva

irina lazareanu

C

carolina15

BADASS MODELS
My fave kind of model, their streetsyle, free spirit and rebelius attitude, their beauty, and artistic tendencies/sensibilty. They become It girls instantly.

the rock bohemian chic look, I love it.

:luv:

A new fave of mine. She has a freja vibe and also look so much like the original iconic badesst model Gia Carangi.

MELISSA STASIUK

SugarKane

Rookie
Reaction score
BADASS MODELS
My fave kind of model, their streetsyle, free spirit and rebelius attitude, their beauty, and artistic tendencies/sensibilty. They become It girls instantly.

the rock bohemian chic look, I love it.

:luv:

A new fave of mine. She has a freja vibe and also look so much like the original iconic badesst model Gia Carangi.

MELISSA STASIUK

:luv: A new favourite for me too, thanks to you! I love a model who can get away with having the word "FUCK" tattooed on her finger. :bow:

Probably my other favourite (other than those mentioned here previously) is Aymeline Valade.

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Krystal Glynn

Marique Schimmel

She did a bit of modelling when she was young, so I guess Debbie Harry can go in this section...