Badass Models

P

Phoebe

@diamondsjoyandcharm did a thread on baby-doll models, so I thought I'd sort of do the opposite and do a thread on badass models! I love this aesthetic, especially because it's pulled off best by skinny girls. Post your favourite pics, photo shoots, etc :kiss:

Freja (of course):
frejaid3.jpg

Runway%2B-%2BHugo%2Bby%2BHugo%2BBoss%2BBFW%2BFW2011%2Bvia%2Belle.de%2B3.bmp

Freja-Beha-Erichsen-by-Javier-Vallhonrat-for-Vogue-UK-September-2009.jpg

Abbey
large-19072451.jpg

abbey-lee_by-terry-richardson_vogue-japan-2009_3.jpg

abbey+lee+all+white+elle.jpg

Hanne Gaby Odiele

3918852794_861a6c98da_o.jpg

000000240252-hanne_gaby_odiele-fullsize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
You already posted some of my favorites
but a few of the other bad ass models in my book would have to be Ruby Aldrigde.
She just has this bad ass vibe about her that I love.

rubyal2.jpg

rubyal1.jpg

Daria Werbowy - She's just bad ass in general. I love her style and her persona.
daria2.jpg

daria3.jpg

daria4.jpg

daria1.jpg

Last but not least- Lara fucking Stone. I just love everything about her, especially her don't give a fuck attitude.
larastonegif2.gif

larastonegif.gif

@smallbones, I love Lara Stone! Even though she's not skinny, she just has such a cool vibe. And that gif you posted is awesome ;)

lara_stone_february_vogue_paris_2009_steven_klein.jpg

lara-stone-20090526072508.jpg

@diamondsjoyandcharm did a thread on baby-doll models, so I thought I'd sort of do the opposite and do a thread on badass models! I love this aesthetic, especially because it's pulled off best by skinny girls. Post your favourite pics, photo shoots, etc :kiss:

Hanne Gaby Odiele

3918852794_861a6c98da_o.jpg

000000240252-hanne_gaby_odiele-fullsize.jpg

I love these photos :luv: I didn't really like her look at first but now I love Hanne she is just so badass!

I love badass models! You guys pretty much covered them. My ultimate favorite though is Freja (of course). But I also love babydoll models (young Gemma Ward, and of course Vlada). I can't chose which one I like more!

BADASS MODELS
My fave kind of model, their streetsyle, free spirit and rebelius attitude, their beauty, and artistic tendencies/sensibilty. They become It girls instantly.

the rock bohemian chic look, I love it.

:luv:

A new fave of mine. She has a freja vibe and also look so much like the original iconic badesst model Gia Carangi.

MELISSA STASIUK

tumblr_lw0yqpdsNO1qjh2ijo1_500.png
MelissaStasiuk2.jpg
pierre_balmain11.jpg
melissa_stasiuk_.jpg
88800-800w.jpg
88798-800w.jpg
Melissa%2Bpol.jpg

BADASS MODELS
My fave kind of model, their streetsyle, free spirit and rebelius attitude, their beauty, and artistic tendencies/sensibilty. They become It girls instantly.

the rock bohemian chic look, I love it.

:luv:

A new fave of mine. She has a freja vibe and also look so much like the original iconic badesst model Gia Carangi.

MELISSA STASIUK

MelissaStasiuk2.jpg

:luv: A new favourite for me too, thanks to you! I love a model who can get away with having the word "FUCK" tattooed on her finger. :bow:

Probably my other favourite (other than those mentioned here previously) is Aymeline Valade.

tumblr_m4nvzgcJdc1rw97ljo1_1280.jpg

Krystal Glynn
krystal-glynn4.jpg

Marique Schimmel
Marique-Schimmel-Nick-Dorey3.jpg

She did a bit of modelling when she was young, so I guess Debbie Harry can go in this section...
039_17962debbie-harry-posters.jpg

debbie+harry+3.jpg