Annalynne McCord

494520547.jpg
494520601.jpg

Can't see her thighs but I prefer this look. @Xsmall :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks like a totally different person, I would never have recognized her. She looks great - one of those people that just looks better in clothes?

She looks like she's naturally pretty slim. Her body has been fairly consistent over the years, and I feel like even if she did totally stop watching what she eats,, she wouldn't look too hopeless.

From yesterday
AnnaLynne-McCord-bikini-photos:-2014-in-Sydney--02-560x653.jpg

AnnaLynne-McCord-bikini-photos:-2014-in-Sydney--03-560x737.jpg

AnnaLynne-McCord-bikini-photos:-2014-in-Sydney--04-560x691.jpg

Definitely not the best thighs (but we've all covered that) but i think her stomach looks really good here; not too many celebs look good in beach candids, and she's clearly just natural right now (not sucking in or anything)

annalynne-mccord-plastic-surgery.jpg

annalynne-mccord-plastic-surgery-before-and-after.jpg

I don't know why, but I always forget the difference makeup and Photoshop (mostly photoshop) does. One article said she day "lip injections" but I can't see it

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks pretty good compared to recent photos earlier this year. Her stomach has always been so tiny, but at one point her thighs were starting to scare me.

Same, she's definitely pear shaped. She looks much better in this picture. Hopefully, its not just the angle and pose it was taken at.