Anna Selezneva

pFggJWI.jpg

'T has been posted already ;) http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176776&postcount=368

but amazing picture nonetheless!

I want everything she's wearing in that. Oh wait, it would look like a friggn' full flour sack with me in it, I want [to be] her :p:bow:

I was looking through the new Free People lookbook and saw Anna on the cover! Thought I'd share some of the pics! There are a few more but I couldn't find them all.
2235.jpg

WTFSG-freepeople-holiday-lookbook-10.jpg

4179.jpg

1389.jpg

936full-anna-selezneva.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I was looking through the new Free People lookbook and saw Anna on the cover! Thought I'd share some of the pics! There are a few more but I couldn't find them all.
2235.jpg

WTFSG-freepeople-holiday-lookbook-10.jpg

4179.jpg

1389.jpg

936full-anna-selezneva.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing! These are gorgeous! I really love the hippyish tone of the brand and the photos.

:luv:

Anna never disappoints. Like never ever, she's a freak of nature. :luv:

annaselezneva1.jpg

annaselezneva2.jpg

annaselezneva3.jpg

annaselezneva4.jpg

annaselezneva5.jpg

annaselezneva6.jpg

annaselezneva9.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
annaselezneva10.jpg

annaselezneva11.jpg

annaselezneva12.jpg

Dark, edgy, mysterious. Need I say more? LOVE it.

Aaaaand my two favorites of this editorial:
annaselezneva7.jpg

annaselezneva8.jpg

:bow::bow::bow:

(Numero #110 by Peter Lindbergh)

for vogue nippon by mark segal

ga3gilg.jpg

WOW. :bow::bow:
I particularly adore this first pic, the way it's so well thought out so that the colour of her shirt pops out from the monotonous browns (I can relate from the west's deserts!) , I almost thought I was looking at a patch of sky, or window at first before I realized it was her awesome shirt ha! :facepalm:
she's just:luv::luv:

I simply don't understand how she isn't as famous as Natasha or Sasha (I'd say Karlie but that one's obvious, Anna isn't American and doesn't have the huge marketing machinery behind her) - she's got a better body than all of them, and is just as beautiful and just as talented and versatile, if not more.

Maybe she just showed up in the wrong moment (a bit after the Russian invasion of the early 2000s)? If so, such a shame.