Anna Selezneva

tumblr_mqa2p7ajeo1qaojoro1_400.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
can anyone post some of the love and lemons interview with a vampire shoot? i tried but couldnt find non-hotlinked urls. she is absolute perfection in all 60 pictures, par example

FORLOVEANDLEMONS-ANNA%20SELVEZNEVA40.jpg

For Love & Lemons, "Interview With A Vampire".
30 shots of pure P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N.

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb1.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb2.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb3.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb4.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb5.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb6.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb7.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb8.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb9.jpg

for-love-lemons-vampire-lb10.jpg

@thighgappie you feckin BABE. :luv: have you ever seen anything so perfect in your life!!! swoooooon

Last edited by a moderator:
@thighgappie you feckin BABE. :luv: have you ever seen anything so perfect in your life!!! swoooooon
Haha, I just HAD to find all of the pics the moment I saw the ones you posted. My jaw literally dropped. :luv:

She's skinny, with the right amount of muscle tone, has captivating eyes, strong jawline and cheekbones that can cut glass. AND is a stunning model. God must have accidentally poured on her too much perfection-juice.

Not to mention that the whole vampire look makes her so freakin' hot, I would turn lesbian for her anytime. :drool:

Reactions: 1 user
@thighgappie oh my gosh, thanks for posting that, it might just be my favourite shoot ever. Absolute fucking perfection.
You're welcome, dear! :grin: And thanks for the carma. :oops:
I know right! There isn't one picture I thought of "meh, could be better" :luv:

Anna Selezneva for Mango F/W 2013, the making of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t60Tqed7O2Q

I love watching her behind the scenes, everything seems so easy for her! Girl's a pro. :bow:

Ahhh! love her:kiss: this gives me hope, I've kinda got a shorter face like hers with a really pointy jaw (guess you'd call that a heart shape?) and I love to see people like her rockn' it:cool:

Ahhh! love her:kiss: this gives me hope, I've kinda got a shorter face like hers with a really pointy jaw (guess you'd call that a heart shape?) and I love to see people like her rockn' it:cool:

I have a similar (if not the same) face shape as she does and my hair dresser told me it was called an upside down triangle. :)

Sighhh she has perfect looks! So envious!