• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Anja Rubik

skinnylegs

Rookie
Reaction score
She's one of my favorites models. I really like her, especially her look and her perfect legs :luv: and also maybe because we have the same measurements.

So what do you think about her ?

Measurements ( from models.com ) [EDIT: While great, Models.com is not an acceptable source for stats - READ THE RULES. -- SG]

Bust : 34 32.5"
Waist : 24 23.5"
Hips : 35 34"
Height : 5'10 5'10.5"

Any guesses about her weight ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Sadistic

Rising Star
Reaction score
:luv: you have good taste

I absolutely love her. She is my favorite too. I am not sure of her current weight though it'd be awesome if SG does a profile on her.

Ill post more about her, later.

skinnylegs

Rookie
Reaction score
:luv: you have good taste

I absolutely love her. She is my favorite too. I am not sure of her current weight though it'd be awesome if SG does a profile on her.

Ill post more about her, later.
Yes that would be awesome!!! :luv:

I was wondering How her bust size can be 34 & then I checked the Next Models NY website (her agency) and it's 32.5 http://www.nextmodels.com :)

Yes I am sorry but I couldn't find the exact measurements on next. where did you find them ?

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She's gotten much thinner recently; I'd say she could be as low as 105 pounds. I thought she looked positively skeletal at the Victoria Secret fashion show last year. Did anyone else think the same? :hmm:

A

AK91

Yes I am sorry but I couldn't find the exact measurements on next. where did you find them ?
http://www.nextmodels.com
Umm You just need to go to 'New York' and under 'Women' on the right hand side you'll find Anja's name. It's a flash player presentation, so can't directly paste it here!
Her stats are at the bottom of the page

antelope

Rising Star
Reaction score
i like anja rubik, however sometimes i think she looks a bit haggard in photos.

old polaroid

maybe a bit too skinny for her?

skinnylegs

Rookie
Reaction score
I am really sorry for the stats :eek: my mistake I just have to admit it I didn't searched enough and carefully. Sorry again :eek:

Reactions: 2 people

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
SG, do you know how much Anja weighs? :)

J

Jocondette

Does anyone else think she looks a little odd without clothes on? Maybe she just has high hipbones/longer legs to torse but that polaroid of her looked so weird...

Reaction score
I think she looks fuller in the editorials than on the runway or those random photos. Could it be, that they photoshop more weight on her?

Rhianna

Rising Star
Reaction score
I've noticed that she has womanly hips, but I think they suit her.