• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Analeigh Tipton

antelope

Rising Star
Is she from America's Next Top Model? She looks familiar. She looks a lot better with the weight-loss, good for her!

She was on ANTM, cycle 11. I haven't seen anything from her since she was eliminated. She looks very good with the weight loss.

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Good girl!!! :)

But she looks a wee bit haggard to me. Let's hope it was just unfortunate makeup / lighting.

Something about her thighs, I feel they could be smaller. She was a figure skater before going on ANTM.

doors-of-perception

Worker Bee
I didn't really like her in ANTM, she was all sweet and that when she was first on it but as the competition progressed, she got quite bitchy!

Super Star
Meh, not fond of her look. She looks like a mouse. Good thing she switched from aspiring model to aspiring actress. She seems to be doing really well, I checked her wiki page and she has a lot of work coming out. And at least she'll still get to model when she appears in magazines as an actress :p

esharpe59

Rookie

I'm on a Crazy Stupid Love kick and just think her body in the movie is amazing. She's tiny!

Collarbones :luv:

S

salander

Something about her thighs, I feel they could be smaller. She was a figure skater before going on ANTM.
Yes she was! I skated with her and her sister for years when I was younger. Analeigh is absolutely lovely, she was one of the few skaters who was kind and welcoming to me when I was first starting out. :)

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
NEW PICS: 2013

SHE LOOKS SO OLD FOR HER AGE, SHE'S AGED A LOT, AND SHE LOOKS FATTER O.O

Super Star
She's looking rough. She was cute in Warm Bodies though.

S

salander

I don't think she's looking that bad, honestly - but I'm definitely biased in this case, so there's that. Some of the photos look worse than others, but I still think she's pretty.