BEFORE

iwrhh0.jpg

analeigh251.jpg

NOW

analeigh-tipton_5692507.jpg

c429d04aa70333d

82a6d2f03d0e265

Analeigh+Tipton+Crazy+Stupid+Love+World+Premiere+CQXhl4RArL4l.jpg

stock-photo-new-york-july-analeigh-tipton-attends-the-world-movie-premiere-of-quot-crazy-stupid-love-82120213.jpg

590dbc20521faf8

analeigh-tipton-premiere-crazy-stupid-love-02.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Is she from America's Next Top Model? She looks familiar. She looks a lot better with the weight-loss, good for her!

She was on ANTM, cycle 11. I haven't seen anything from her since she was eliminated. She looks very good with the weight loss.

I didn't really like her in ANTM, she was all sweet and that when she was first on it but as the competition progressed, she got quite bitchy!

Meh, not fond of her look. She looks like a mouse. Good thing she switched from aspiring model to aspiring actress. She seems to be doing really well, I checked her wiki page and she has a lot of work coming out. And at least she'll still get to model when she appears in magazines as an actress :p

Something about her thighs, I feel they could be smaller. She was a figure skater before going on ANTM.

Yes she was! I skated with her and her sister for years when I was younger. Analeigh is absolutely lovely, she was one of the few skaters who was kind and welcoming to me when I was first starting out. :)

I don't think she's looking that bad, honestly - but I'm definitely biased in this case, so there's that. Some of the photos look worse than others, but I still think she's pretty.