American Horror Story

I have no clue what her power is, I thought she was just evil and didn't have one? I dunno. But the mixture was blood wasn't it? And I think they were trying to make her into a sort of Elizabeth Bathory type of villain and the blood was supposed to keep her looking younger. It didn't seem to be working very well though....:hmm:

Yeah, that's what I was saying! She still looked like an old obese 50 year old woman, even after painting herself. Also, the Supreme that sucked the life out of the scientist - it didn't affect her at all!

Yeah, that's what I was saying! She still looked like an old obese 50 year old woman, even after painting herself. Also, the Supreme that sucked the life out of the scientist - it didn't affect her at all!

I think they will explore the theme of immortality ( adding years to her life). I feel that she will continue to age physically, but it is delayed somewhat. She doesn't look to be very old.

I have no clue what her power is, I thought she was just evil and didn't have one? I dunno. But the mixture was blood wasn't it? And I think they were trying to make her into a sort of Elizabeth Bathory type of villain and the blood was supposed to keep her looking younger. It didn't seem to be working very well though....:hmm:

That lady is actually based on a real person, the famous serial killer and total psycho, Madame La Laurie. Allegedly, she actually was sort of an Elizabeth Bathory sort of villain. ;)

*SPOILER ALERT*

Does anyone have any idea what Zoe's power actually is? Is it a sex thing? I personally think of her as some sort of succubus, but instead of stealing their energy she just kills them. It's still only the first episode, so hopefully they'll get into it more.

On another note, I didn't particularly care for the rape scene, it felt kind of just put there for a shock value or something...eh whatever. lol, this IS American Horror Story, and I guess shock is kind of what they do.

I feel like there isn't a single subject that they won't touch, because they make it terrifying/even more disturbing than it already is. Like her cutting in S1, that's not something you see very often and it's completely cringe-worthy. I LOVE S3 so far though, still have no clue what Zoe's power is though, watch her be like a supreme or something, I'm sure.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Does anyone have any idea what Zoe's power actually is? Is it a sex thing? I personally think of her as some sort of succubus, but instead of stealing their energy she just kills them. It's still only the first episode, so hopefully they'll get into it more.

On another note, I didn't particularly care for the rape scene, it felt kind of just put there for a shock value or something...eh whatever. lol, this IS American Horror Story, and I guess shock is kind of what they do.

She has a killer vagina. I think she might be the Supreme of her generation, because they keep harping on her weakness. I think that her "softness" or compassion won't be her weakness, but her strength.

Or Nan could be the Supreme, too. It would be nice if she was, she's such a sweet character. I doubt Madison's the Supreme.

I'm kind of confused about the lady at the beginning, that owned the plantation and slaves. So what exactly was her power? And how come she kept painting herself with that mixture because she doesn't look any younger or better.

And I still keep thinking of the Supreme as a nun.

Madame LaLaurie has no powers. She's not a witch. She's just a sadistic and very rich woman who thought that applying pancreas to her face would make her look young, partly because her husband's been sleeping with young women. The early bit when she's introducing her daughters (non-witches) and their "talents" is foreshadowing how each young witch will have their own unique talent. Note how the youngest daughter's "talent" hasn't been discovered yet, and she hints "it might lie in the boudoir"? Z-o-e......

If LaLaurie was a witch, she wouldn't have accepted Marie Laveau's (voodoo mistress) love potion easily.

Jessica Lange looks awesome as always.

If one of them ends up being the supreme, I would definitely want it to be nan, she's sweet but seems really powerful.

I love this show than anything else! and I love the fact that this season is about witches :grin:

I liked the second episode very much and I kind of want a romance thing between Zoe and Misty Day to be honest :cool:

So... the threesome scene...

At first I was like...

tumblr_inline_mx0bspNuWQ1rf4iin.gif

Then I was like...
tumblr_mwzi8xKn3w1sqwhmto1_400.gif
tumblr_mwzhzoASUR1sqwhmto1_500.gif

Evan Peters is my ultimate celeb crush, I wanna be in that threesome. Ugh. So many feelings.

I am also addicted to this show. I also love Evan Peters but I have to say, the new neighbor is giving him a run for his money. Speaking of, where the hell has Nan been these past couple of episodes? Also, can I get a wut wut for how AMAZING Angela Bassett looks??? GOOD GOD the woman is 55!!!

I have so many questions about this show.

How does a ghost become a live person?
Does Zoe actually have the power of resurgence?
What's the deal with her pulling ancient chants and spells out of her ass?
Why did they make me watch Precious touch herself?
WTF is Marie Laveau's fixation with killing off witches?
Was the incestual rape of Kyle necessary in this story? Cause it really grosses me out.
Why did Queenie turn in LaLaurie after that immortal racist nursed her ass back to life? I mean, the woman was learning at least.

I'm excited to see it all unfold but every new episode creates more questions than it answers.

Where do you think the show is going?

Where do you think the show is going?

Not sure, I feel like this season is not scary at all (suspense). Last season, I would not be able to watch an episode if I was sleeping alone that night. At least I can watch this season by myself and not have terrible nightmares.

I want to watch this show so badly! I'm such a baby when it comes to scary things though. Do you think that I should start from the beginning, or start from the least scary season and work my way up, haha

I want to watch this show so badly! I'm such a baby when it comes to scary things though. Do you think that I should start from the beginning, or start from the least scary season and work my way up, haha

Watch season 1 first, it gives you a good idea of the level of messed up that this season is. If you're a bit squeamish, DO NOT watch season 2! That shit is so beyond fucked up...