AHS-3x01_02.jpg

AHS-3x01_03.jpg

AHS-3x01_04.jpg

AHS-3x01_16.jpg

AHS-3x01_17.jpg

AHS-3x01_18.jpg

@Anri I'm crying from laughing so hard, this is the best recap ever. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah seriously. That ending was soooo shitty. This whole season was disappointing to me. Hopefully season 4 will be more like Asylum. I am not a fan of the comedic tone in Coven. Somehow this season has the highest ratings so far but I don't get it. Madison was my favorite character, her outfits were so ridiculous and amazing. I hope they bring Emma back for season 4.

The ending disappointed me as well. It was like seeing the ending of a romantic movie or something, where everything always ends too well for everybody. It sucked. And I also think it's annoying how they brought the characters back to life for so many times, as if bringing back to life another person was a piece of cake.

tumblr_nd730r32KH1rg03y2o1_500.jpg

i loved the first episode of freakshow. very intrigued about this season :)

I just started this show and I'm loving it! I started with season 3 (at the advise of a friend) and I'm ready to start watching the other seasons. I also watched the first episode of Hotel and I think I'll keep up to date on that one, although it's definitely strange.

I've loved all 4 seasons (some more than others) but did not love Hotel thus far. Seemed like there was a lot of sexual content (which I'm fine with) just for the sake of it - not sure why someone with a drill dildo needs to rape people to death. Just seemed to be for shock value and not to actually contribute to the story but it's so early in the season who knows

I've loved all 4 seasons (some more than others) but did not love Hotel thus far. Seemed like there was a lot of sexual content (which I'm fine with) just for the sake of it - not sure why someone with a drill dildo needs to rape people to death. Just seemed to be for shock value and not to actually contribute to the story but it's so early in the season who knows

I couldn't get into the freak show last season but watched everything until then. I am wondering if I should tune into the hotel this time or not ..hmm.

I couldn't get into the freak show last season but watched everything until then. I am wondering if I should tune into the hotel this time or not ..hmm.

Same with me. i think freakshow was kinda boring, so i ended up only watching a couple of episodes, then gave up. my favorite season was season 2, Asylum. now I watched episode 1 of Hotel and I don't know, looks promising.

Reactions: 1 user
Same with me. i think freakshow was kinda boring, so i ended up only watching a couple of episodes, then gave up. my favorite season was season 2, Asylum. now I watched episode 1 of Hotel and I don't know, looks promising.

I might tune in just to see what lady gaga's like on screen, hopefully it's better than last season (atleast in my mind) fingers crossed.

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I found AHS extreeemely boring after the first season. seen something of the freakshow but I really don't get why it's so popular

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know, maybe it's just me but I found AHS extreeemely boring after the first season. seen something of the freakshow but I really don't get why it's so popular
I loved the first season because of Taissa but since she hasn't been on it it's really gone downhill. Her leaving is definitely not the only reason but I do miss the first season, but I am somewhat keeping up with AHS because I want to find out how all the seasons link.