Amber Heard

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Allie, Mar 27, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Allie

Allie Grand Dame

I've seen this girl in a few things over the years. She was in the short lived Hidden Palms, for which they wanted her to lose weight. She was also in some movie with Demi Moore I really liked her in, and is currently in the Playboy club.

I think when it comes to the curvy-skinny look, she looks beautiful. And it's especially impressive considering her weight when she started. Oh! Also, she came out not too long ago and has been really open about it, which I admire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for comparison, her before:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Olivia

Olivia Guest

Her transformation is great! So inspiring :) I agree as far as skinny curvy goes she has nailed it :)

3. AK91

AK91 Guest

Wow quite the transformation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For her red carpets, she works the bombshell look quite well
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. AmorFlaco

AmorFlaco Guest

amazing! love it, such great inspiration

5. zer0fat

zer0fat Guest

I think she is stunning!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

Shes a lesbian too... ;)

7. StarvedFatass

StarvedFatass Worker Bee

really? :luv: i would be capable of so much, just to date her! :sneaky:

8. Thin2012

Thin2012 Banned
    Banned

Wow. She really does look so much better now! I wonder what her diet and fitness routine looked like to lose the weight?

9. Ally

Ally Community Duchess

I love this girl, she's just stunning and gorgeous!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. nasiasflyincircus

nasiasflyincircus Rising Star

She reminds me sometimes of Scarlet Johanson...She has that "sweet/sexy" kind of beauty (plus the blond hair, blue eyes and smile help a bit :p )

Love her body! Her transformation is so inspiring! Plus she's the one who said: “I am a firm believer that you can have the body you want, only to the extent you’re willing to work for it.” :)

• Love Love x 1
  11. zer0fat

zer0fat Guest

so what?

• Like Like x 2
  12. fatbarbie

fatbarbie Guest

I think it's cool that she came out and is very open about it but at the same time it annoys me how people always describe her as the hot lesbian... imo it's really nothing special to be a lesbian nowadays, people don't describes someone as being straight either..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vivienne

Vivienne Guest

Wow! What a transformation!
    I adore before/after pics.

• Like Like x 1
  14. skinnylegs19

skinnylegs19 Guest

I don't care whether she is a lesbian or not, but she is HOT!

• Like Like x 1
  15. analinne

analinne Grand Dame

She looks great! Super sexy and thin :luv:

16. 91lemons

91lemons Guest

Wow! The last thing I saw her in was Never Back Down and I remember thinking she had such a pretty face but she was a bit chunky in that movie.

She looks fantastic now!

17. amb

amb Guest

Wow! I never knew she was heavier before! What a beautiful transformation.

I like her very much, and yeah, she has that sweet + sexy thing going for her. And some info on her diet/workout routine:

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/240684/amber-heard-cooks-her-own-food.html

AMBER Heard is a keen cook!

The sexy actress says she prefers to make her own food — even when she works a 90-hour week — so that she can control what ingredients go in.

“You feel better when you’re eating food that retains nutritional value,” she says.

“I personally run, just because that’s all, for me in time management, running seems to be the most time — accommodating exercise to do,” Amber said of her workout regime.

“I have recently gotten into tennis, and I also do Pilates in LA. It’s funny, because once you start working to really do an hour, you start feeling so much better that it becomes something that you make time to do. We as human beings always make time for the things we really want. I just feel so much better when I start working out that you just find time to do it.”

I love her attitude towards food and exercise: she seems to take really good care of her body, and she deserves it! :)

18. Apple

Apple SkinnyGossip Royal

I don't like her :/ I find her a bit annoying and stuck up. I don't like her as an actress and her body doesn't inspire me. She has a pretty face but that's it. She seems to really focus on having sex appeal - that's her thing. I find it boring.

19. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

I thought she's a lesbian...so why are there rumors that she has/had an affair with Johnny Depp?

• Like Like x 1
  20. skinnyrunner

skinnyrunner Guest

She totally deserves it! She seems to work really hard to keep her body healthy, and it is paying off!