Amber Heard

I thought she's a lesbian...so why are there rumors that she has/had an affair with Johnny Depp?

that just seems inevitable for any female actress working with Depp given the current rocky state of his relationship with Vanessa Paradis....the rumors I mean, not an actual affair.

she gained so much weight... you can see it all going in her face :nervous:

Amber+Heard+Grabs+Lunch+Urth+Cafe+5ENcSYnidDil.jpg

Amber+Heard+Grabs+Lunch+Urth+Cafe+W6azuS0WOmwl.jpg

Amber+Heard+Grabs+Lunch+Urth+Cafe+YCk_6S7IIhrl.jpg

She's not exceptionally skinny, but perhaps that just isn't her look. She looks better curvy (I use this word with its proper meaning, not as a polite synonym for fat.) She is slim though, and I think she looks awesome.

i think she is beautiful, but as for her sense of style, all i see are dresses/long skirts with always the same belt, some cardingan, and some boots. literally on every picture.
i like her, but can't really see any special sense of style :whistling:

I'm watching a shitty horror movie with her right now and she's supposed to play the girl in school every guy's obsessed with - granted the movie is a few years old but I find her overrated. Compared to celebrities her body isn't awful but it's average to me and her face is kind of generic. Maybe I need to see her in more roles but I've seen her in a few films and found her to just be overrated, no word really describes my feelings on her better.
I do like the way she dresses though - not tacky or a cry for attention like some other celebrities

Did anyone watch her in the '3 Days to Kill'? I just always had a soft spot for Costner and had to watch the movie despite of bad reviews (the thing really is worn out)
But I have to say I loved her in it. I mean it's not some top-notch act but I love the badass act. And those shoes she's wearing... I watched it for her and Costner, plot didn't really matter haha

I thought she's a lesbian...so why are there rumors that she has/had an affair with Johnny Depp?

I think she's actually mentioned she identifies as bisexual but most media outlets call her straight when she's with a guy and gay when she's with a girl, because that's how bisexuality works... :facepalm: