Amanda Ware

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
She's pretty - beautiful, almost - but in a plain way. There is nothing surprising in her look, no strangeness that traps the eye. She doesn't seem to have that captivating je ne sais quoi to launch her into the stratosphere. Perhaps with more practice on her expressions and a bit of time she'll develop well. :)

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I thought she was one of the slimmest from her Ausntm cycle. I'm sure I was under the impression that she was a plain faced girl, with a great body.. but going from these pics. NOPE. Either she's ballooned, or I was terribly mistaken.

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
I thought she was one of the slimmest from her Ausntm cycle. I'm sure I was under the impression that she was a plain faced girl, with a great body.. but going from these pics. NOPE. Either she's ballooned, or I was terribly mistaken.

She must have ballooned. I remember her having a great body too. She wasn't super super skinny but she was still very slim with a subtle athletic look. I remember the episode where she did a swimsuit runway and everyone was like "wow she has an amazing body".