PclsRUgl.jpg

Qs1oYjcl.jpg

Je7aECrl.jpg

9xzSWB9l.jpg

fk6Mckml.jpg

Z7FAap7l.jpg

JOedGvsl.jpg

MCRPidc.jpg

She's pretty - beautiful, almost - but in a plain way. There is nothing surprising in her look, no strangeness that traps the eye. She doesn't seem to have that captivating je ne sais quoi to launch her into the stratosphere. Perhaps with more practice on her expressions and a bit of time she'll develop well. :)

I thought she was one of the slimmest from her Ausntm cycle. I'm sure I was under the impression that she was a plain faced girl, with a great body.. but going from these pics. NOPE. Either she's ballooned, or I was terribly mistaken.

8LdaQLbI.jpg

RzDVBoUp.jpg

I thought she was one of the slimmest from her Ausntm cycle. I'm sure I was under the impression that she was a plain faced girl, with a great body.. but going from these pics. NOPE. Either she's ballooned, or I was terribly mistaken.

8LdaQLbI.jpg

RzDVBoUp.jpg

She must have ballooned. I remember her having a great body too. She wasn't super super skinny but she was still very slim with a subtle athletic look. I remember the episode where she did a swimsuit runway and everyone was like "wow she has an amazing body".