• Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 7.13.02 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 7.13.02 PM.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 183
Amanda Norgaard Keeps it Simple for Tank Magazine by Jonas Bresnan

JB_tank_4-800x600.jpg

JB_tank_3-800x524.jpg

JB_tank_5-800x530.jpg

JB_tank_6-800x530.jpg

I absolutely adore this girl! she's one of the main reasons why i'm trying to recover from an ed. I don't know why, but she just inspires me to take better care of myself. idk if that sounds lame or not. I'd love to meet her and say thank you haha.:oops:

Would not have guessed she was that 'short'!

Lucky girl, her body proportions make her look much taller :luvluv:

PONY RYDER: How important is the height when it comes to modeling. As you know, and as we know - not all the girls are 1,80 are they?

AMANDA NøRGAARD: Well, I think the height has become less important. But the body proportions are indeed really important.
If the over-all frame is right you can easier look taller on pictures and on the runway! But still us smaller people struggle a little more at shows and so, but as long as we’re keeping our chin up, it will be alright ; )

http://www.pony-ryder.com/2010/02/amanda-norgaard-interview.html

Would not have guessed she was that 'short'!

Lucky girl, her body proportions make her look much taller :luvluv:

Luck is certainly not the only thing there. She probably has to work even harder and eat even more carefully than the other models because she is so short.

Luck is certainly not the only thing there. She probably has to work even harder and eat even more carefully than the other models because she is so short.

PONY RYDER: Do you pay attention to what you eat?

AMANDA NøRGAARD: 50/50, as model you need to pay attention, not only for your body, but also for your skin. So I do care but not in a hysterical way. I just enjoy eating healthy and always been eating healthy at home. My mum is awesome in a kitchen!

PONY RYDER: Do you think modeling comes naturally to you, because you understand acting and film in general?
AMANDA NøRGAARD: No doubt. If it weren’t for the ballet I wouldn’t have the same control of my body. Now it’s just all natural, so that have been really helpful!

(I took that 'control over my body' line as commenting on weight control as well).

http://www.pony-ryder.com/2010/02/amanda-norgaard-interview.html

The older woman is her mother in case people were wondering what she looked like.
She also seems to smoke like Amanda.

Source: Amanda's Instagram
d5HiKkr.png

NkN8mGU.png

She and Tilda Lindstam are literally two of the most obnoxious human beings to have walked this earth tho

She and Tilda Lindstam are literally two of the most obnoxious human beings to have walked this earth tho
judged by their instagrams or by what?
tilda lindstam seems a bit crazy indeed (i wouldn't call her obnoxious), but i love amanda's instagram, it is so refreshing and much more interesting than some model's instagrams who just post their editorials oder pictures from the shows. to me, she seems like a lovely person, also judged by interviews, etc...