Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.31.40.png
    349.2 KB · Views: 670
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.32.31.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.32.31.png
    439.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.34.52.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-25 at 21.34.52.png
    571.2 KB · Views: 166
somehow i feel she doesn't look her best on these polaroids. she looks so much skinnier on her instagram :confused:
she looks about my height based on her proportions, so yeah i'd say 5'6 or 5'7. I'd also say she weighs around 96-102 lbs, depending on body fat percentage

I've worked with her once. She was pretty chill. There were points where she would start dancing out of nowhere, which was a little frustrating sometimes. But overall she had a good attitude about being on set.
236536-800w.jpg

236537-800w.jpg

236538-800w.jpg

I just wanted to share this video. She gives a tour of her wardrobe basically. The video is in Danish and the subtitles are sketchy, so if anyone wants I can translate it.

Βecause I love her fashion sense and her wardrobe ... Can you translate please?

Absolutely! I'll try to do the full translation because her personality is so cute and fun. I hope it comes across :)
Here it is:

What the hell are you doing here? Well okay, now you are on my fire escape. Come inside!
It's funny I just lined up *gestures at clothing* for a visit.

Question: What does a model have in her wardrobe?
You have everything! *laugh* you have a wide selection of:
1. jeans
2. t-shirts
3. shirts
4. little black dresses
5. something tight
6. a little bit of everything, at least I have that *giggles*

Question: 3 words that describe your closet

Today we are in my bedroom where we have a small selection, but my real closet is a little confusing *laugh* colorful and a lot of pants (not sure this is what she says) *laughs*

Question: how much is your collection of bags worth?
Balenciaga = 5 dollars, lol no
*lists various designer bags. the red bag an Icelandic designer gave to her. Her favorite is the straw one that she got for 20 dollars. The mint one was her first designer bag that her mom gave her at 13*
I'm not so good at math but... a lot *laughs*

Question: your model uniform
My model uniform is a lovely shirt that you can button down *giggle* if you're really kinky. And then a pair of nice jeans. High-waisted so your legs look longer *laugh* and right now I'm obsessed with espadrillos, because then you get height but they're so comfortable to walk in. And they're dirty but... That is probably my everyday uniform that saves me from a so-called outfit crisis *giggle*

Question: do you get a Chanel bag when you walk their show?
Well I never got a bag, but my first memory of getting a present sent was these fabulous Miu Miu shoes that got sent to me after I walked their show. Uhm, a size too small *laugh* but I have still worn them out. Very painful, but they're wonderful.

Question: tell us a secret!
A show I walked once, was also Miu Miu and right before the show started, and the girls were all lined up, my dress still hadn't arrived. I kinda panic a little, wondering what's going to happen, I'm standing here half-naked and then in comes my dress just as the first girl enters the runway. And then my dress gets sewn on me. Three different people standing there sewing. But it worked out, what can I say?

Question: if you could only pick 3 things?
God forbid it! I would pick: Surprise. My red jumpsuit from Zara, which I absolutely adore and I feel like Diana McJagger (not sure?).
Because I'm blind minus 5 I would save - or not save but choose - my glasses, because they help a lot *laugh*.
And my dried flowers from my summers in Europe. I gather flowers then I dry them and then I frame them.

Question: a place where you get a lot of bang for your buck?
*pulls out shirt* (can't hear what she says at first) I have 12 of these tank tops. They cost 8 dollars and they're insanely soft and they have a super nice cut.

Well Christian (I think) you know the way in, then you know the way out.

Reactions: 4 users
Absolutely! I'll try to do the full translation because her personality is so cute and fun. I hope it comes across :)
Here it is:

What the hell are you doing here? Well okay, now you are on my fire escape. Come inside!
It's funny I just lined up *gestures at clothing* for a visit.

Question: What does a model have in her wardrobe?
You have everything! *laugh* you have a wide selection of:
1. jeans
2. t-shirts
3. shirts
4. little black dresses
5. something tight
6. a little bit of everything, at least I have that *giggles*

Question: 3 words that describe your closet

Today we are in my bedroom where we have a small selection, but my real closet is a little confusing *laugh* colorful and a lot of pants (not sure this is what she says) *laughs*

Question: how much is your collection of bags worth?
Balenciaga = 5 dollars, lol no
*lists various designer bags. the red bag an Icelandic designer gave to her. Her favorite is the straw one that she got for 20 dollars. The mint one was her first designer bag that her mom gave her at 13*
I'm not so good at math but... a lot *laughs*

Question: your model uniform
My model uniform is a lovely shirt that you can button down *giggle* if you're really kinky. And then a pair of nice jeans. High-waisted so your legs look longer *laugh* and right now I'm obsessed with espadrillos, because then you get height but they're so comfortable to walk in. And they're dirty but... That is probably my everyday uniform that saves me from a so-called outfit crisis *giggle*

Question: do you get a Chanel bag when you walk their show?
Well I never got a bag, but my first memory of getting a present sent was these fabulous Miu Miu shoes that got sent to me after I walked their show. Uhm, a size too small *laugh* but I have still worn them out. Very painful, but they're wonderful.

Question: tell us a secret!
A show I walked once, was also Miu Miu and right before the show started, and the girls were all lined up, my dress still hadn't arrived. I kinda panic a little, wondering what's going to happen, I'm standing here half-naked and then in comes my dress just as the first girl enters the runway. And then my dress gets sewn on me. Three different people standing there sewing. But it worked out, what can I say?

Question: if you could only pick 3 things?
God forbid it! I would pick: Surprise. My red jumpsuit from Zara, which I absolutely adore and I feel like Diana McJagger (not sure?).
Because I'm blind minus 5 I would save - or not save but choose - my glasses, because they help a lot *laugh*.
And my dried flowers from my summers in Europe. I gather flowers then I dry them and then I frame them.

Question: a place where you get a lot of bang for your buck?
*pulls out shirt* (can't hear what she says at first) I have 12 of these tank tops. They cost 8 dollars and they're insanely soft and they have a super nice cut.

Well Christian (I think) you know the way in, then you know the way out.
Thank you thank you! She such a cutie. She is my no.1 favorite (at my height ) model. :luv:

I just love her nose. And her personality seems like a mixture of goofy/elegant, which is perfect.

tumblr_ly3vyaftJb1qzwj70o1_500.jpg

If Tilda is 177cm, then Amanda must be around 168-170cm, maybe even less. In any case I think she's gorgeous.

Throwback to when she was 15-

Un7iD.jpg

amanda10.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Omg @ThinLove you've got me all nostalgic, wasn't she just a DREAM!

Prepare yourselves for an overkill of flashbacks..

10sf86g.jpg
046rg.jpg
68c3b8d2-612b-462b-97dc-020f05327827.jpg
amandanorgaard-02.jpg
B271762756286479_6.jpg
Bild58.jpg
Bild60.jpg
Bild61_01.jpg
Bild62.jpg
Bild65.jpg

Reactions: 2 users