Alexandra Agoston

Eccaia

Rookie
I've just discovered Alexandra, she's with IMG. I'm a big fan. Her face is sublime and I adore her freckles. I hope to see much more in the future.

Stats: 183 cm / 6'0
WAIST 24" BUST 33" HIPS 34"

From her Instagram

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

chicbones

Grand Dame
I can't tell if I "like" her face or not but she is certainly quite striking and unique. Plus that picture of her in the swimsuit is so classy and elegant, rare in today's world of Instagram bikini "models".:luv:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
She's actually been around since 2005, used to be known as one of Australia's big exports. Took quite a hiatus, but I guess she's another that's decided to step back onto the catwalk.

Here's a 2005 shot in case anyone's forgotten the dominating trends that season

And one of her of her first (possibly first) covers.. before Russh really found their groove haha

More grand trends from 2005

Reactions: 1 user

Whippet Girl

Rising Star
Alexandra Agoston-O'Connor has been big in Australia for years and is a haute couture regular overseas. She was discovered in Paris on holiday with her mother and brother as I recall, over ten years ago, and is a mix of Australian, Hungarian, Chinese Austrian and I don't recall what else, more western European origins.

Reactions: 1 users

Eccaia

Rookie
She's actually been around since 2005, used to be known as one of Australia's big exports. Took quite a hiatus, but I guess she's another that's decided to step back onto the catwalk.

Here's a 2005 shot in case anyone's forgotten the dominating trends that season

And one of her of her first (possibly first) covers.. before Russh really found their groove haha

More grand trends from 2005

I had no idea!!! She looks verrrry different in those shots.
Nonetheless, I think she's looking amazing at the moment.

cosmere

Worker Bee
I hope no one minds me reviving this slightly old thread! Alexandra Agoston is the statuesque model of my dreams. :grin: I just love love love her look.

For Vogue Poland October 2018 and Elle USA February 2019 respectively

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 10 users

thelovelybones

Super Star
BDEF8DE9-5582-4FA9-B5C1-4E21C58EEE5E.jpeg wow I’ve never seen her before she’s beautiful! Slight resemblance to Christy Turlington too

Last edited:
  • Agree

cloe27

Rookie
Am I the only one who can't get over how cute her and her bf Chris Colls are ? They are my relationship goals :luv:Capture d’écran 2019-01-25 à 07.12.47.png