Alexa Chung

Everyone I know always talks about how when you hang out with her you're like 'I totally get why you're famous'. I think this video shows that better than anything I've seen of her before, she's got such an amazing character, flawless or not, that's got to shine through!

DailyMail has pics from AC's week,

article-2660965-1EDEDAB900000578-776_306x772.jpg

article-2661831-1EE47B4600000578-259_634x1028.jpg

article-2660965-1EDF393200000578-564_306x772.jpg

I rate her limbs. :bow:

She's completely irresistible in the makeup video, although I kept wanting to clear my throat as I was listening to her talk. :)

I was intrigued why she always hides her mid-section and upper thigh area and then found these pictures from January of last year which I don't think I've seen here yet:

fKTKImg.jpg

oMa4f09.jpg

spWMw0K.jpg

C168xIq.jpg

Indeed a bit of unflattering pics (for her standards) but I think, and this reminds me of myself, Alexa has ridiciously skinny long straight legs up to the mid of her thighs, that obviously somewhere she has to have a widest point and that's her upper thighs.
Also, it looks not so good, because she has no waist to pull of a high waisted short.

The entire look makes a shorty out of her, which she isn't.Still, compared to the other girl, her midsection is tiny.

wow, I watched that makeup tutorial and she's beautiful! In photos I always thought her eyes were maybe 1/2cm too close together or something, but she really has a gorgeous face & features (those eyes, no complaints now!).

Ok, yeah, confession time, I am also becoming an AC fan now too...she's been on the radar for ages, but she's looking good overall. (hopefully those are recent photos & yeah, well, upper thighs are generally evil..it's the 2nd "curse" bestowed upon women...ughhhh)

Everyone I know always talks about how when you hang out with her you're like 'I totally get why you're famous'. I think this video shows that better than anything I've seen of her before, she's got such an amazing character, flawless or not, that's got to shine through!

I didn't realize how raspy her voice is! I wonder if its natural or from smoking?

She's looking a lot better recently - less haggard, more fresh in the face. Whatever she's doing, it's working well for her.