Adriana Lima gained?

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Bethatgirl, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Bethatgirl

Bethatgirl Guest

Looks like it in most recent VS campaign. Especially around the upper arms and stomach. What do you girls think?
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330212159.031886.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330212174.767596.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330212189.419399.jpg

2. Modelstalker

Modelstalker Guest

I have noticed it as well. Especially on her stomach... She used to be skinnier but I still think she is amazing.

3. KeKo

KeKo Guest

I agree. I like her a lot. :)

4. délié

délié Rising Star

Attached Files:

5. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

Her body looks like a normal woman's body now, not like a model body. But it's okay, she's a mom and has a husband. She's maybe reitre soon.

6. Modelstalker

Modelstalker Guest

I agree. I don't blame her because she is allowed to gain some weight at her age but I still think it is sad if she retires now...

7. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

Oops, what did I write?! I wanted to say: "She maybe will reite soon." What kind of language did I use there? :confused:

Yes, it's okay on her. Not sure but I think I once read an interview where she said she'd like to have kids and be a good mommy and wife and seemed to be pretty modest that way.
    But if she stays in the model business: Please, don't go for plus size! :wtf:

8. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

Retire? Really? I think she is about 30 years old and she can do a few more years. Let's hope she will lose the weight again.

9. Modelstalker

Modelstalker Guest

Nooooo! I really don't want to see her do plus size modelling, I think that is a really bad idea :)

10. Sadistic

Sadistic Rising Star

those pictures of her look horrible. especially the second picture looks like a dis-proportioned body, where her upper is a lot bigger; very average & dull.

she definitely gained weight and looks "normal"; nothing special and different anymore.

and based on these bad pictures, looks like she's got other priorities, and that's okay, as long as she knows that herself & settles. it's time that she steps away from the cameras for "model" poses.

11. Bethatgirl

Bethatgirl Guest

Just proves that most of being pretty is just down to being thin!

12. Samira

Samira Guest

I've always hated her - thought she was average, plain and permanently one step away from chunky. Don't get the hype.

13. Yup, she does seem to be a bit chunkier. But I do think she is pretty. Hopefully she works on that.

14. Noodle12

Noodle12 Rookie

She certainly looks meatier in those photos, huh? I don't know what to think about her - sometimes I don't like her look at ALL and then other times she looks great. But I do hope she drops a few - she'll look better.

15. Lola

Lola Guest

Girls, all these pics go under Photoshop so I think it's irrelevant to speak about her weight just by looking at those photos:)

16. Nessie

Nessie Guest

[​IMG]

Here is a picture i found, she has good legs but look at her stomach it sticks out. Also depending on the dress, if that is actually snug on her.. she dont have much of a waist

17. Alice

Alice Guest

Did you see these? (V mag April 2012)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And she looks super thin in the video so it's not photoshop
    http://vimeo.com/38058735#at=0
    She looks skinnier than ever imo..a real inspiration:luv:

18. romanticism

romanticism Guest

Yeah, she looks like she gained weight in the VS photos, but they aren't really a great indicator of whether or not she has actually truly gained in RL.

VS has a tendency to photoshop all of their models to fill them out more.

19. Golden ice

Golden ice Super Star

I agree - she does look like she's gained - I think the arms really show gain - it isn't like she's fat now, but I think for a model she is now on the heavier side.

20. highyoufly13

highyoufly13 Banned
    Banned