Adriana Lima gained?

B

Bethatgirl

Looks like it in most recent VS campaign. Especially around the upper arms and stomach. What do you girls think?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330212159.031886.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330212174.767596.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330212189.419399.jpg

I have noticed it as well. Especially on her stomach... She used to be skinnier but I still think she is amazing.

Her body looks like a normal woman's body now, not like a model body. But it's okay, she's a mom and has a husband. She's maybe reitre soon.

Her body looks like a normal woman's body now, not like a model body. But it's okay, she's a mom and has a husband. She's maybe reitre soon.
I agree. I don't blame her because she is allowed to gain some weight at her age but I still think it is sad if she retires now...

Oops, what did I write?! I wanted to say: "She maybe will reite soon." What kind of language did I use there? :confused:

Yes, it's okay on her. Not sure but I think I once read an interview where she said she'd like to have kids and be a good mommy and wife and seemed to be pretty modest that way.
But if she stays in the model business: Please, don't go for plus size! :wtf:

Retire? Really? I think she is about 30 years old and she can do a few more years. Let's hope she will lose the weight again.

Oops, what did I write?! I wanted to say: "She maybe will reite soon." What kind of language did I use there? :confused:

Yes, it's okay on her. Not sure but I think I once read an interview where she said she'd like to have kids and be a good mommy and wife and seemed to be pretty modest that way.
But if she stays in the model business: Please, don't go for plus size! :wtf:
Nooooo! I really don't want to see her do plus size modelling, I think that is a really bad idea :)

those pictures of her look horrible. especially the second picture looks like a dis-proportioned body, where her upper is a lot bigger; very average & dull.

she definitely gained weight and looks "normal"; nothing special and different anymore.

and based on these bad pictures, looks like she's got other priorities, and that's okay, as long as she knows that herself & settles. it's time that she steps away from the cameras for "model" poses.

Just proves that most of being pretty is just down to being thin!

I've always hated her - thought she was average, plain and permanently one step away from chunky. Don't get the hype.

Yup, she does seem to be a bit chunkier. But I do think she is pretty. Hopefully she works on that.

She certainly looks meatier in those photos, huh? I don't know what to think about her - sometimes I don't like her look at ALL and then other times she looks great. But I do hope she drops a few - she'll look better.

Girls, all these pics go under Photoshop so I think it's irrelevant to speak about her weight just by looking at those photos:)

adriana-lima-290.jpg

Here is a picture i found, she has good legs but look at her stomach it sticks out. Also depending on the dress, if that is actually snug on her.. she dont have much of a waist

Yeah, she looks like she gained weight in the VS photos, but they aren't really a great indicator of whether or not she has actually truly gained in RL.

VS has a tendency to photoshop all of their models to fill them out more.

I agree - she does look like she's gained - I think the arms really show gain - it isn't like she's fat now, but I think for a model she is now on the heavier side.