Adele wants to be healthy now!

Has she lost weight now? If someone has recent pics, please share.

Adele-Weight-Loss-580x435.jpg

Maybe? :hmm:

I think Adele has lost a bit of weight. Honestly, with her being so big, its really not that hard she just needs to watch what she eats. She seems rude about the whole thing and its annoying.

Anyone who says that they are proud of being unhealthy is an idiot. Enough said. I can just imagine hundreds (or more?) of her fatty fans suddenly feeling justified - "well, if it's good enough for Adele, it's good enough for me!"

Anyone who says that they are proud of being unhealthy is an idiot. Enough said. I can just imagine hundreds (or more?) of her fatty fans suddenly feeling justified - "well, if it's good enough for Adele, it's good enough for me!"

Agree with all of this.

So sad. She has a pretty face, and if she's going to be around for a long time she needs to pull a Jennifer Hudson. I think she'd be gorgeous as a skinny, all overplayed music aside

I called this on her takedown thread when she was claiming not be a skinny minny with her tits out and how she doesnt want to be on vogue or try to lose weight. She should have just been quiet or said she wants the public to value her voice no matter what she looks like instead of making herself look like a hypocrite. Now she has the cover of vogue with her cleavage proudly on display in a low cut top and she's trying to be "healthy." What a hypocrite. :lol:

Urgh she's ridiculous, hopefully she will just shut up now and get on with her own life rather than slating other people all the time!