Behati Prinsloo

Here are some more photos that show off her loss
168747338_10.jpg
Definitely lost and all but it sure does help that she's standing next to Adriana and Lily right ;):hmm:

Body-wise, her progress is commendable.

Now if only she could undergo the same miraculous transformation for her face... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Firstly, I would just like to say that when I first saw the images of her in the blue dress for that VS promo thing, I was droooling :drool::drool::drool: and immediately came here to check her thread of course. A few days later, this Free People shoot pops up on FashionGoneRogue, but I'm assuming it was shot a few months ago since she doesn't look anywhere near as skinny. The belly ain't so hot here

http://fashiongonerogue.com/behati-prinsloo-fronts-free-people-june-e-catalog/

Don't think they allow you to use the image URLs so no use me trying to post them here.

I've never thought her face was that spectacular, like not really striking or anything. Nor her body actually. It's weird to me how she's been so successful considering the other more distinguishable faces in the industry. She seems like a sweetie though.

Reactions: 1 user
Firstly, I would just like to say that when I first saw the images of her in the blue dress for that VS promo thing, I was droooling :drool::drool::drool: and immediately came here to check her thread of course. A few days later, this Free People shoot pops up on FashionGoneRogue, but I'm assuming it was shot a few months ago since she doesn't look anywhere near as skinny. The belly ain't so hot here

http://fashiongonerogue.com/behati-prinsloo-fronts-free-people-june-e-catalog/

Don't think they allow you to use the image URLs so no use me trying to post them here.

OK I found some of them elsewhere to post here, hopefully they work

free_people_was.b9643134211.w640.jpg

7dcef20f10a526bc42c0601e08f58e80.jpg

and she also has a recent cover shoot in Jalouse (June '13)

9fee9df55da25252f5c3889cf08dc35c.jpg

d541f497d783ecdf5ff2bc8fee5225b0.jpg

ce9a6ac6b6eaacc070d2ede06709d184.jpg

I mean, there's more, but meh :hmm: not feeling 'it'

Just goes to show you who posts on these model confession sites :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 228
Just goes to show you who posts on these model confession sites :p

Ohhhh shut up. (confessor not you!)
Also, I don't really get the model confession sites, or fashion confession sites generally. Can't you just say how you feel about a model/designer without it being publicised as though quoted by a 5 year old on some blog? It's like shout outs in our confessions, it doesn't seem like it's quite in the right place? And just leads me to believe that everyone contributing 'gossip' is just some bored smalltown teenager trolling from their bedroom :confused:

Ok there's my rant.

Also, I don't really get the model confession sites, or fashion confession sites generally. Can't you just say how you feel about a model/designer without it being publicised as though quoted by a 5 year old on some blog? It's like shout outs in our confessions, it doesn't seem like it's quite in the right place? And just leads me to believe that everyone contributing 'gossip' is just some bored smalltown teenager trolling from their bedroom :confused:

Ok there's my rant.

Totally agree.... find those confession sites annoying as hell. Zero credibility, why would anyone take them seriously.