Vlada Roslyakova

tumblr_m62vo3I1yr1qah5ozo1_500.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately it's not an open access article and you need institutionally-associated access (or like 30 damn dollars) to read the full article.

Actually, can a VIP do me a favour and edit out the link in my previous post and Serene's quote of it with this one: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21455762

Also edit out the mention of my specific university if possible in her post? I may be being paranoid, but I don't want my institutional affiliation posted for posterity just in case someone from my professional circle stumbles upon it and I get in trouble.

:kiss: done

lol, if you google "vlada roslyakova skinny" (without the quotation marks) the first four hits are skinnygossip.com:)

I love the contrast between how she looks in pictures, and how she comes across in the interviews someone posted. She seems very professional - go figure, given how successful she is. She's so stunning, and so tiny!!

i just read through a few pages of anti-skinny ranting on vlada and i felt completely rubbish about wanting to be skinny and stuff... i dont know why, it just really got me how much venom they put into ripping her apart.

well, haters gonna hate! this photo made me feel better about loving skinny. how could anyone say that she's not stunning?

05_01_2010_0315374001262681413_greg-kadel.jpg

:luv:

Reactions: 1 user
“Suburbia” - Vlada Roslyakova by Alasdair McLellan for POP Spring/Summer 2006
tumblr_m677i8PJ3l1qda37bo1_1280.jpg

twitter pics... :)

Attachments

• Vlada2.jpg
    Vlada2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 437
  • Vlada1.jpg
    Vlada1.jpg