Taylor Swift

I have no idea if any male artists has ever done this, and it is definitely pretty weird, but then a lot of men have written some very creepy songs about women (referencing various songs here, nothing specific) and it's not been ridiculed in the same way? I dunno, there's definitely a lot of sexism going on in the music biz, as with most industries, and I just think good on her for pointing it out.

Besides all that though, I have nothing else to say about her. She's just... bleh.
I agree with the fact that there is a lot of sexism going on in the industry but I don't think that's her case. Taylor puts blind items on her album to make people guess who the song is about (I know this because I have both Speak Now and Red :lol:), drop hints in interview and in music videos. For example, nobody would have guessed the song Bad Blood was about Katy Perry but she has made it obvious herself in interviews. That's an huge part of Taylor's marketing, people recently started critizicing her for it and now she wants to play the victim. I can name so many female artists that have wrote songs about past relationships and none of them got any backlash because they don't use their songs as blind items! Taylor is a very smart woman and she did a good job making people think she 'rebranded' herself with this new album.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree with the fact that there is a lot of sexism going on in the industry but I don't think that's her case. Taylor puts blind items on her album to make people guess who the song is about (I know this because I have both Speak Now and Red :lol:), drop hints in interview and in music videos. For example, nobody would have guessed the song Bad Blood was about Katy Perry but she has made it obvious herself in interviews. That's an huge part of Taylor's marketing, people recently started critizicing her for it and now she wants to play the victim. I can name so many female artists that have wrote songs about past relationships and none of them got any backlash because they don't use their songs as blind items! Taylor is a very smart woman and she did a good job making people think she 'rebranded' herself with this new album.

Eh......I honestly don't understand why anyone cares who she writes her songs about - she could be hollering her reasons from the rooftops and that still won't be why people ultimately listen to her music. Don't most people just find something of themselves in the music they listen to?She's a pop singer..her tunes are catchy..its relatively brainless..her lyrics are so generalised...any listener can relate to them...I don't lose sleep over the whys.

Eh......I honestly don't understand why anyone cares who she writes her songs about - she could be hollering her reasons from the rooftops and that still won't be why people ultimately listen to her music. Don't most people just find something of themselves in the music they listen to?She's a pop singer..her tunes are catchy..its relatively brainless..her lyrics are so generalised...any listener can relate to them...I don't lose sleep over the whys.
Oh of course, I'm not saying that. I like her music, I just think that she's not really a victim since she created this whole thing herself, not everyone who listen to her album cares who those songs are about but the media does and it gets her headlines and stuff.

Taylor and her new boyfriend Calvin Harris. I love her ankles in these pics. Still weird posture.

taylor-swift-intr-o-fusta-extra-scurta-de-mana-cu-iubitul-cum-a-vrut-sa-l-impresioneze-la-o-intalnire_1.jpg
taylor-swift-intr-o-fusta-extra-scurta-de-mana-cu-iubitul-cum-a-vrut-sa-l-impresioneze-la-o-intalnire_2.jpg
taylor-swift-intr-o-fusta-extra-scurta-de-mana-cu-iubitul-cum-a-vrut-sa-l-impresioneze-la-o-intalnire_3.jpg

How long do you think it'll last? :twisted:
She looks good but I still HATE the way she holds her purse.

Reactions: 1 user
her face will just NEVER be anything special....sorry. Body, eh, it has it's moments...occasionally. Let's check back in 5-10 years. But it is really not good enough to give her a free pass on that face & head mop.

And what about the outfit? The skirt looks not like a miniskirt (which was intended), but as a skirt-a-size-too-small. Or is it my impression only?

Taylor puts blind items on her album to make people guess who the song is about (I know this because I have both Speak Now and Red :lol:), drop hints in interview and in music videos. For example, nobody would have guessed the song Bad Blood was about Katy Perry but she has made it obvious herself in interviews. That's an huge part of Taylor's marketing, people recently started critizicing her for it and now she wants to play the victim. I can name so many female artists that have wrote songs about past relationships and none of them got any backlash because they don't use their songs as blind items! Taylor is a very smart woman and she did a good job making people think she 'rebranded' herself with this new album.

The relationships are fake anyway. All PR.
She never dated Harry Styles and he never dated Kendall J. All fake. That I know with absolute certainty. His PR team approached Taylor.
Not to mention, sometimes the songs are written BEFORE the 'relationships'....

Reactions: 1 users
She looks drunk in those pictures. If her date is in jeans, she could probably give the Barbie ensemble and 130mm a rest.

Reactions: 1 user