Gemma Ward

I'm pretty sure she didn't. she has an instagram account that is private, and only friends of her are supposed to be following it. apparently, some of her friends are not that friendly and spill her pics all over the net.

(i don't know of this particular picture, but almost every recent pic we have has leaked in some way or the other. i can't believe she seems to trust in the privacy of her instagram account...)

I can't believe she seems to trust in privacy!:nopity:

I'm pretty sure she didn't. she has an instagram account that is private, and only friends of her are supposed to be following it. apparently, some of her friends are not that friendly and spill her pics all over the net.

(i don't know of this particular picture, but almost every recent pic we have has leaked in some way or the other. i can't believe she seems to trust in the privacy of her instagram account...)

It's not from her Instagram it's from her boyfriend's.

It's not from her Instagram it's from her boyfriend's.

but isn't his twitter supposed to be private, too?
i don't know about this particular picture, but there were quite a few pics that leaked through her twitter in the past.

Swarovski Love & Light: The Bridal Collection, 2007

tumblr_mn7zltvVaC1r0qqppo1_500.jpg

but isn't his twitter supposed to be private, too?
i don't know about this particular picture, but there were quite a few pics that leaked through her twitter in the past.

It's the internet, nothing is really private on the internet.