Gemma Ward

Pregnant Gemma :)

tumblr_mvgs6csY3M1r6tqnco1_500.jpg

:luv::luv::luv:

She looks so happy! Her body or face may not be the same but I still think she's gorgeous.

So much for her comeback. I'm assuming that is the baby's father since she's holding hands with him. Ahh. I hope she doesn't develop gestational diabetes, and the baby comes out healthy.
Just found these photos, but they were posted three weeks ago on fashionspot

d6rjg2o.jpg

mIvZeYD.jpg

gW6XVnl.jpg

XKe2zMo.jpg

PJzEJjz.jpg

Roberto Cavalli Spring 2006

tumblr_mvs4gywY7J1r6jdc8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvs4ixMUM11r6jdc8o1_500.jpg

She looks different/kind of bloated here :hmm:

So much for her comeback. I'm assuming that is the baby's father since she's holding hands with him. Ahh. I hope she doesn't develop gestational diabetes, and the baby comes out healthy.

d6rjg2o.jpg

mIvZeYD.jpg

gW6XVnl.jpg

XKe2zMo.jpg

PJzEJjz.jpg

Oh god..I don't think I've ever seen/experienced such an odd body shape...? her arms look average but her body is like a wine barrel :wtf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d6rjg2o.jpg

mIvZeYD.jpg

gW6XVnl.jpg

XKe2zMo.jpg

PJzEJjz.jpg

Wow... I seriously cannot get over the weight gain. I don't want to criticize now because she's in a happy place, finally after the death of Heath Ledger, but still, I mean, look at what she has become!

She was such an angel, and she became an actual fatty.

Fatty? Really? She's pregnant.

She looks so happy in photos that aren't misery-inducing paparazzo shots!

THAT OUTFIT. IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. she looks so pedestrian there, like a fat tourist. i think she fell into the pregnancy trap, where you just let yourself go because "you're pregnant" and pregnant women are supposed to turn into garbage disposals :smash:

the way i see it, there are 2 main types of pregnant women in the world

you have the giseles and mirandas...

and then you have the kim kardashians and gemmas

despite how ugly the skirt is, i'm sure it's hiding something far worse

Reactions: 1 user
Fatty? Really? She's pregnant.

You can be pregnant and still look good (Kate Middleton, Caroline Trentini, Gisele, countless others). I feel like giving a free pass for pregnant women because "the baby needs calories" is just giving them an excuse to stuff their faces guilt-free. Gemma hasn't looked good in a while and it looks like she got even bigger since becoming pregnant- I still hope she'll get back in shape one day (I doubt that skinny will ever happen to her, but healthy-slim like Gisele or Natalia would be nice). She has such a beautiful face, which makes it even harder, because she looks very average and pedestrian at a high weight, it's such a waste.

THAT OUTFIT. IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. she looks so pedestrian there, like a fat tourist. i think she fell into the pregnancy trap, where you just let yourself go because "you're pregnant" and pregnant women are supposed to turn into garbage disposals :smash:

the way i see it, there are 2 main types of pregnant women in the world

you have the giseles and mirandas...

and then you have the kim kardashians and gemmas

I really don't care what she looks like now. Sure, she could handle her pregnancy the way Miranda or Caroline Trentini or Natasha Poly did, but at that stage it doesn't really matter. She's not gonna go back to the runway ever, and if she's happy, so be it :p

All those other models who mantained themselves whilst pregnant were still working though. Gisele, Miranda, Caroline, Sasha, Natasha, etc. have all worked right after they gave birth, so I imagine they must have had a lot more pressure to keep relatively thin.

Gemma's retired and has been so for years, I doubt she even cares. This is sad to me, but if she's happy I'm happy because, well, it's Gemma :grin:. Although pictures with a slim Gemma would have been... :bow:

You can be pregnant and still look good (Kate Middleton, Caroline Trentini, Gisele, countless others). I feel like giving a free pass for pregnant women because "the baby needs calories" is just giving them an excuse to stuff their faces guilt-free.

i think she fell into the pregnancy trap, where you just let yourself go because "you're pregnant" and pregnant women are supposed to turn into garbage disposals :smash:

:nod:

:lol:

Gemma and her boyfriend at Hawaii, she's going to give birth there. She's covering her face... :sneaky:

828138-28d9b458-49d1-11e3-9491-1affab8972a4.jpg

Ultrasound of her baby :luv:

828055-2d94fc78-49d1-11e3-9491-1affab8972a4.jpg

Does anybody know why she's gone to Hawaii to have her baby?
Are they better at delivering babies over there or something? :confused:

I heard it was so that her baby could be a US citizen so that it would be easier for Gem to move there for acting later

Oh wow at the last pic. I can't believe she decided to share with the whole world something so private!

I'm pretty sure she didn't. she has an instagram account that is private, and only friends of her are supposed to be following it. apparently, some of her friends are not that friendly and spill her pics all over the net.

(i don't know of this particular picture, but almost every recent pic we have has leaked in some way or the other. i can't believe she seems to trust in the privacy of her instagram account...)