Frida Gustavsson

frida-gustavsson-by-steven-pan-for-flair-magazine-issue-6-11.jpg

Anyone who says she's not versatile can be quiet. :bow:

She was at JPG

HwLpAjt.jpg

3:47

First (and likely the only) runway appearance this season. :( And it's JPG, it was so predictable as they always have her anyway. But whatever, it's Frida, and she's just as graceful as ever. :luv:

Vogue China editorial! Yessss she's not faded completely! :party:

"Check In"
Voche China, October 2013
Photographed by Greg Kadel

192031-800w.jpg

192038-800w.jpg

192039-800w.jpg

192040-800w.jpg

192041-800w.jpg

192042-800w.jpg

192043-800w.jpg

First (and likely the only) runway appearance this season. :( And it's JPG, it was so predictable as they always have her anyway. But whatever, it's Frida, and she's just as graceful as ever. :luv:

Maybe she will be at Valentino or Alexander McQueen? She's had multiple campaigns for the former and was one of ten models for the presentation last season for the latter, so I have my fingers crossed :highfive: And IMO, Valentino, JPG, and Alexander McQueen are the 3 shows she fits best anyway :p

She's so perfect it's ridiculous.

It's funny because she's the ideal H&M model to me: swedish, tall, lean, cute but sexy, appealing, versatile... :p

Maybe she will be at Valentino or Alexander McQueen? She's had multiple campaigns for the former and was one of ten models for the presentation last season for the latter, so I have my fingers crossed :highfive: And IMO, Valentino, JPG, and Alexander McQueen are the 3 shows she fits best anyway :p

Let us pray!

iiT6Xl9iE2Dv3.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Frigo Campaign by Andreas Kock

Her face is to die for. :luv:

The other models are Caroline Winberg, Madelene de la Motte, Theres Alexandersson and Kelly Gale.

frigo-campaign-andreas-kock-1.jpg

frigo-campaign-andreas-kock-2.jpg

frigo-campaign-andreas-kock-3.jpg

She has that star model quality, my eyes were immediately drawn to her face, didn't notice any of the other models and even when I did take a look on them, I'd instantly go back to Frida. She is mesmerizing.

This reminds me of those iconic B&W photographs by Peter Lindbergh of the 90s supermodels. They all look stunning, although Kelly's body could've been positioned better.
True, but I agree with @Ally, I think Frida grabs all attention in this pic. Girl's a fucking pro :luv:

Who's Kelly, the dark one on the left? :oops: If so, completely agree with you. She's hiding her waist and her legs look uncomfortable. Fabulous skin though!

Last edited by a moderator: