Frida Gustavsson

her collarbones :bow:
i don't know much about her :oops: but after looking trough this, i have such a big girl crush. she's perfect. and i love it when she has strawberry blondish hair.

Still love her face even though she could do better bodywise
tumblr_n5m59kAhMv1qgezyvo1_1280.jpg

I know her body is nothing special, but I just love her elfin face. I really hope she can lose though, cause elfin and ethereal is going to vanish if she gains in her face. :(

I miss Frida and that model quality of hers that make every shot she takes so splendid. I feel like even the most 'impressive' models nowadays will never even reach the ankle of the early 2000's stars
tumblr_n58dgj0lYn1r7fbd1o1_500.jpg

elle-galan-johan-svenson.jpg

Hm and I that saw her in an ad like this when I was out walking this morning and it really made me smile, even though snowflakes were making my hair wet and I hadnt had my morning coffee yet. I really like her, and in the ad I saw you could only really see her face and her arm so I didnt think she looked too bad. But wow these pictures just posted... they make me so disapointed.

Last edited:
I just cannot at that cellulite. :superpuke:

She never had the thinnest legs but visible front thigh fat ripples is on another level. Along with the floppy belly fat.

Reactions: 1 user
These are from "Costume Denmark February 2015". She looks thinner in the first three pictures, but in the last two her legs look flabby and fat, so maybe it's just the angle/Photoshop?

ZAHaOtjP.jpg

ZsCMFPxf.jpg

FeOgvbOl.jpg

noHD7mnh.jpg
HzyE05ex.jpg

Reactions: 1 user