Behati Prinsloo

tumblr_lw9eonu0HR1qbb9b0o1_500.jpg

I don't know if this was posted already but she doesn't look very flattering here :hmm:

Ohhhhhh mann, I had such a mean though popping in my head when I saw this..... "OHh, she's wearing a t-shirt with her effigy".

+1

Oh how i agree with you!!! Also he is very unfortunate-looking. :disgusted:

He sure needs to come out of the closet too.
00079c77

adam_levine2.jpg

LOL!! Eww look at his creeper eyes. Yes he does need to come out of the closet, and when he does him and clay akein will make a great couple

Attachments

• clay_aiken_teeth.jpg
    clay_aiken_teeth.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: 1 user
I don't know why everyone is hating on Adam! He's been my #1 man crush for years now. And he's an extremely talented musician. I also think he's quite charming and well-spoken. If anyone's interested in his response to his "promiscuous behaviour," read this article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...miscuous-i-loved-women-so-much_n_1556124.html

Anyways, I think Behati is really plain-jane. By no means is she unattractive or fat, but really just average. I would not notice her if I passed her by on the street. That being said, she seems like a very sweet girl, and I'm sure she has a great personality.

I don't know why everyone is hating on Adam! He's been my #1 man crush for years now. And he's an extremely talented musician. I also think he's quite charming and well-spoken. If anyone's interested in his response to his "promiscuous behaviour," read this article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...miscuous-i-loved-women-so-much_n_1556124.html

Anyways, I think Behati is really plain-jane. By no means is she unattractive or fat, but really just average. I would not notice her if I passed her by on the street. That being said, she seems like a very sweet girl, and I'm sure she has a great personality.

If he loves women so much and "respects" them then why would he talk about how bad in bed maria sharapova was. I just think that is a horrible thing to do. He is way to out-spoken for me and quite insulting.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...apova-bad-in-bed/story-e6frewyr-1111114232744

But we all have are our own opinions on him and I don't personally know him, so I really don't know what he is truly like. I'm just judging from how he portrays himself.

Oh I agree he is very talented and I love his older songs!!!! Though, just because one has great talents doesn't mean one would also have great personality. I remember once a while back, I saw an interview of him, it was so displeasing, I thought, what a jerk! I was actually shocked when I saw his face too :lol::disgusted: He is lucky to have compensated it with a well-earned fit body!

@highyoufly13 :lol: at the couple idea! love it... yep, maybe then he wouldn't seem so unpleasant!

His justification is hilaaaaaaarious :lol::
Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them [women], is that I love them so much.

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is totally off topic of this thread, but does anyone think that Adam Levine seems like a dousche. I just don't like his persona what-so-ever.

+1

Oh how i agree with you!!! Also he is very unfortunate-looking. :disgusted:

He sure needs to come out of the closet too.
00079c77

adam_levine2.jpg

I don't care as long as he stays away from my favourite models!!! :highfive:

I used to see Behati as a sweetheart type but I think it was a douche move to scoop up Adam after his break-up with Anne V.

I find it so disgusting that he and Leo D. keep going from one model to another, how do they still fall for it? Behati is just going to last until Adam gets bored and throws her away for yet another VS model. I'd feel insulted and would simply refuse to be one among so many others.

I think it's a good deal for the model. They get more exposure, which means that they'll become better known to the general public. Although some girls know Gisele from Victoria's Secret, most guys only know her as Tom Brady's supermodel wife. So IMO, it was an incredibly smart move on Behati's part to date Adam Levine. It's not like VS is keeping her relevant anyway, Karlie Kloss was featured in the 2011 VSFS more than her and she's not even an angel.

BUMP!

...because I'm loving some of the bikinis she's modelling for Australian swimwear brand Seafolly :grin:

Seafolly_201213_Ad_Campaign_Preview_3.jpg

Seafolly_201213_Ad_Campaign_Preview_1.jpg

rococorose_rgb1.jpg

caprice_RGB1.jpg

yeah so I'm seconding that she's always seemed kind of average and 'soft', and I was shocked too to find she'd fallen for the model poacher, but I always thought she was cute still and seems really fun (used to be bezzies with Coco Rocha when I was her die hard fan)
But, I was pleasantly surprised at this editorial. I think she looks pretty banging in some of the images. A preview if it decides to work

behati-prinsloo011.jpg

http://fashiongonerogue.com/behati-...t-style-for-super-nasty-magazine/#more-116496

I think she looked really great in the images of the pair biking too with the black skinnies and white vest :)

I've always thought Behati looks great in these two pictures, although they aren't super recent. Certainly much better than in some of the Victorias Secret photos of her on this thread... yikes! :wtf: :run:
tumblr_m9x928wO2a1qbb9b0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7fs6415QM1r6ry43o1_500.jpg

She only looks good with her hair down to cover some of her ridiculously big face.

Behati has never been a thinspo or really interesting for me, I don't find anything special about her. But I still found this cute photo and wanted to share.

Attachments

• msg-125866210434-3.jpg
    msg-125866210434-3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 156
i also think she would look really good if she dropped some weight and maybe cropped her hair? she does have pretty features, maybe shorter hair would frame her face better

GSI_HR_JPEG.GEVA_GUDA_KAZA103112A_04.jpg

those sunglasses look pretty stupid imo....

Recently I have actually been growing to like Behati. Seeing her more and more I actually think something is special about her face.
Also has she been good and dropping some weight recently. looks good these day's

30bn5s6.jpg

5fho3b.jpg