Behati Prinsloo

behati-prinsloo-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2010_large.jpg

shes oozing out of the outfit... not good
11wc1m0.png

rlc4dj.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love Behati and she is really cute, but this isn't how supermodels should look like :nopity:
I mean on this site almost every girl has a flatter stomach and is skinnier!
Look at her tights on the last photo. They really need a work-out :disgusted:

Reactions: 2 users
^^She almost looks bigger and more masculine than Adam here :wtf:

Just.... no.
She would make a perfect actress I think, with her cute look and pure/natural glow. Perfect for the romcom- genre. For a fashion model I find her not special or beautiful enough. She is pretty in a normal human kind of way, but in my opinion she lacks the elegance and the glamour of the current top models.

Reactions: 1 user
Reading the first post i though :hmm: " hmm seems I found I new thinspo, she look so cute and a love her face and ...bla..bla ..."

Then I looked a this pic:

rlc4dj.jpg

HUM OKAY, I take it all back lol :run:

Reactions: 1 users
Behati Prinsloo by Terry Richardson for Vogue Germany July 2012
1010.jpg
1112.jpg
1211.jpg
145.jpg
238.jpg
333.jpg

I like the poses but i just think she would look so much better if she lost some weight....

Behati Prinsloo by Terry Richardson for Vogue Germany July 2012
1010.jpg
1112.jpg
1211.jpg
145.jpg
238.jpg
333.jpg

I like the poses but i just think she would look so much better if she lost some weight....

I completely agree. I think she could be something special if she just lost weight. I mean never up to other models par, but she could still be much better.

I really don't think she has the right build for modelling. Her body is just too large; she will always be athletic rather than slender and she'd really have to damage herself to get skinny.

I really don't think she has the right build for modelling. Her body is just too large; she will always be athletic rather than slender and she'd really have to damage herself to get skinny.

Thiis. not everyone can be skinny.

veryyyyy average!

Victoria+Secret+Model+Launch+Event+2WrB9528lN5l.jpg

tumblr_lw9eonu0HR1qbb9b0o1_500.jpg

I don't know if this was posted already but she doesn't look very flattering here :hmm:

I like her and her work at Victoria's Secret but I don't like the idea of her dating Adam Levine. Who's next, Karlie? Oh, sorry, she's not an Angel yet

Ugh, the most basic angel of them all. I can't wait for her contract to end - I hope Marloes Horst ends up replacing her.

Behati and Adam...i'm not a fan, but i think she looks really good in those pics.

Adam-Levine-080712x-+%2816%29.jpg

Adam-Levine-080712x-+%2813%29.jpg

Adam-Levine-080712x-+%2824%29.jpg

Adam-Levine-080712x-+%289%29.jpg

Adam-Levine-080712x-+%288%29.jpg

I know this is totally off topic of this thread, but does anyone think that Adam Levine seems like a dousche. I just don't like his persona what-so-ever.

+1

Oh how i agree with you!!! Also he is very unfortunate-looking. :disgusted:

He sure needs to come out of the closet too.
00079c77

adam_levine2.jpg