Ask a model anything

@SugarFree
well, since there are many girls who would like to know about your workout program, I don't think you have to worry about spamming the thread :)
I don't want to be annoying or pushy, since you're always so kind, open and agreeable to answer, but I'd love to hear about it from you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes please! spam spam! Or make a new thread! :)

Spam away!! :kiss:

Ohh I would love to hear more about this. And also if the girls with the totally flat inner thighs can tell a little what they do, like lunges or walk up hills or something?

i'd love to know too:luv:
in fact, i don't think you'd spam the thread, as many girls here might be interested and it's model-related:kiss:

@SugarFree
well, since there are many girls who would like to know about your workout program, I don't think you have to worry about spamming the thread :)
I don't want to be annoying or pushy, since you're always so kind, open and agreeable to answer, but I'd love to hear about it from you :)

I think I'll do a blog post on it then :)
-removed url, didn't remember it was open to public-

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
I think I'll do a blog post on it then :)
-removed url, didn't remember it was open to public-

I just took a little (long :luv:) peak at your blog. It's very interesting and very helpful, indeed. I'm inspired and look forward to trying out a few new tips I saw on there.

You seem sweet. Take care.

Dry body brushing, which increases blood flow to that area. Drinking lots of water & green tea. Doing regular cleanses/fasts.

I know this is a response to the question on getting rid of cellulite. But, in terms of weight loss/ staying skinny, how often and for how long do you and/ or other models (that you know) fast?

Second, what type of cleanses do you do?

I think that you are asking if that if you do too much cardio, then you will gain weight? My bookers love their girls doing tons of cardio because there is no chance in bulking up and you will just tone down. It's a great way to up your metabolism and shred calories.

depend on "which" body they sell you for, some are more sportyer, with more to the body - it's ok. then, they might make you cardio, or like that. some, they tell do no exercise, never, to stay as tiny as she can!!!

depend on "which" body they sell you for, some are more sportyer, with more to the body - it's ok. then, they might make you cardio, or like that. some, they tell do no exercise, never, to stay as tiny as she can!!!

Mine has told me to do yoga for toning.

yes, if you are already extremely tiny, I can see where cardio could bulk you up

but some girls the runway, they need it :nervous: :lol:

Since you started modelling, has your social life changed? I mean, did you keep your old friends or do they look at you differently, do they ask you for tips or things like that? Or do you now tend to socialize more with people from the industry?

Also, do you still date usual guys or have your standards changed?:grin:

How about your favorite skincare products? What is your skincare routine, what are the products you can not live without?

It also depends on the individual - some people gain muscle like nobody's business but others require weeks of hours of work to see the slightest difference.

I'm lucky in that I maintain my tone through walking/light cardio/yoga/dance (which suits me fine!) and I don't bulk but I do monitor to ensure I don't cross the line ;) my bookers like me lithe but firm!

Since you started modelling, has your social life changed? I mean, did you keep your old friends or do they look at you differently, do they ask you for tips or things like that? Or do you now tend to socialize more with people from the industry?

Also, do you still date usual guys or have your standards changed?:grin:

How about your favorite skincare products? What is your skincare routine, what are the products you can not live without?
1. Yes, they do and I hate them for it; I feel so abandoned.

I have a really hard time with non-model girls--they constantly ask:

how I get skinny (usually over brunch, while they are stuffing their faces),
do you do yoga?
how to do you get "that glow?"
and what shampoo do you use?

OR they are really, really mean and snobby--"fashion is stupid," "models are stupid," "fashion is boring/sacrilegious/non-fulfilling (in comparison to our jobs of entry-level bureaucrat and teacher's assistant) or calling me anorexic/ "born" skinny (despite seeing me lose 3olbs before their eyes). :(

Yes but I am a loner as well--I'm always off in thick of NYC on my own. I also hang out with supersuper nerd groups sometimes.

2. Guys treat you WAAAAAAYYYyyy differently. They will do and say anything. No dignity. Zip. They will lie to be whatever they think you want--and I want evil genius-rocket scientist whom enjoys listening to Wagner whilst oiling his six pack. So guys will try to pretend to be this person. "Yeah I love Beethoven; so romantic cutting off your ears!" :wtf: I'm just got lucky with my BF--all other 3 billion dudes seem to be psychos. And my BF is hawt. And like smart. :luv:

3. Olive oil; coconut oil; Josie Maran SPF 40; Smith's rose balm; 365 Citrus Shampoo and Conditioner (or whatever is in my hotel); Khiel's Argan Oil Shampoo (if I don't have product in my hair from work); Chanel lipstick; Nars face paint stuff in Siberia, and Dior mascara. That's it. Nothing crazy!

3. Olive oil; coconut oil; Josie Maran SPF 40; Smith's rose balm; 365 Citrus Shampoo and Conditioner (or whatever is in my hotel); Khiel's Argan Oil Shampoo (if I don't have product in my hair from work); Chanel lipstick; Nars face paint stuff in Siberia, and Dior mascara. That's it. Nothing crazy!

thanks for answering, regarding to the olive oil, you mean the one from your kitchen?, you just put it into your face?
haha sorry it's a dumb question but does it help ?

thanks for answering, regarding to the olive oil, you mean the one from your kitchen?, you just put it into your face?
haha sorry it's a dumb question but does it help ?

Yeah--I use it as lotion a few times a day, granted, I have very fair, delicate skin. I'll put it in my hair too but it can be hard to rinse--coconut is a little better there though it is less moisturizing.

Sorry, if these questions are unpolite, stupid or anything to you. Please don't answer them if you think so. I'm just curious.

Do people (your agency, photographers, ...) tell you, you should still lose weight? If yes/if they once did: When do you think the point came/will come they won't do it?

What do you as someone who directly belongs to the fashion industry concider a good weight/shape/BMI for a model, respectively what do you think fashion industry does.

Do you consider girls who are heavier then you as big/chubby/fat you didn't consider that way before?

what are the products you can not live without?

Coconut Oil, Dove Dry Shampoo (if I don't do shoot/show, if I'm on vacation or doing lots of castings, i don't like to wash my hair every day, it is not good for it.. this keeps it looking clean for in between days), Makeup remover wipes, and lots of water and green tea to drink :)

Yeah--I use it as lotion a few times a day, granted, I have very fair, delicate skin. I'll put it in my hair too but it can be hard to rinse--coconut is a little better there though it is less moisturizing.

Coconut oil is actually better for your hair than olive oil because it retains moisture the by staying in your cuticle longer than any other oil. Add some to your conditioner. :)

1. Yes, they do and I hate them for it; I feel so abandoned.

i got kind of :mad: reading this
all of them? even your closest friends?

I have a really hard time with non-model girls--they constantly ask:

how I get skinny (usually over brunch, while they are stuffing their faces),
do you do yoga?
how to do you get "that glow?"
and what shampoo do you use?

OR they are really, really mean and snobby--"fashion is stupid," "models are stupid," "fashion is boring/sacrilegious/non-fulfilling (in comparison to our jobs of entry-level bureaucrat and teacher's assistant) or calling me anorexic/ "born" skinny (despite seeing me lose 3olbs before their eyes). :(

these do some to be the usual reactions :(

I've had a lot of luck with Josie Maran argan oil on my hair. Moisturizing, but not as heavy as coconut or olive oil, and it doesn't leave any residue when I rinse.

General question for the models: How do you fill your free time, whether that's on set/location/backstage, or just days off?