• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Yuri Pleskun

Super Star
Reaction score
One of my favorite male models! I find him so appealing, although he's not necessarily handsome per se. I guess it's just his unique look as a male model (I haven't found another male model that looks like him) combined with his awesome personality and New York accent that makes him attractive to me. Plus I find him totally charming. Definitely looks better in motion than in photos though. He's ranked #6 on MDC.

I

Inspired

I've never seen this guy before. He looks like my little brother :wtf:

SugarKane

Rookie
Reaction score
he kind of looks like ewan mcgregor in trainspotting...:luv:
That's exactly what I was coming to this thread to say! I normally can't give that much of a shit about male models, but I'm a sucker for the whole heroin chic vibe.
Fuck I love that film. Ewan McGregor should have stayed a vegan though (thats how he slimmed down so much)

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think we all know how I feel about Yuri :drool::nod:

well..if you insist

V

*Vivi*

That's exactly what I was coming to this thread to say! I normally can't give that much of a shit about male models, but I'm a sucker for the whole heroin chic vibe.
Fuck I love that film. Ewan McGregor should have stayed a vegan though (thats how he slimmed down so much)
same here!!most male models are just "too pretty" for me.i'm also quite sick of seeing the same freakin haircut all the time (short on the side, long on top...enough with that!that haircut is EVERYWHERE on male models, male bloggers, "hip" guys on the street...argh). If I were a guy I'd just shave my head and try to look as unhealthy as possible ;)
oh, and he also reminds me a bit of ross tanner!sick looking male models FTW

els

Worker Bee
Reaction score
excuse my straightforwardness but i would really like to fuck his brain out of his head

Reactions: 1 person