Yuka Mannami

ssmini

Rising Star
Very interesting face with Donna Models. Although she does´t have much work I believe she deserves a thread here she is fucking gorgeous!

height: 174cm
bust: 80cm
waist: 58cm
hips: 88cm

Reactions: 2 users

willowwillow

Worker Bee
I think Yuka deserves more attention!!

Can't really tell what her body is like though. But from some runway shots, I think she can be even more stunning after -10 lbs, or so.

moins

Grand Dame
Was about to post about her in "the ones to watch" thread but I am so happy she has her own!

I am so obsessed with her but also agree she could lose a bit and look even more stunning.

She looks great in really long dresses or skirts because her upper body is a lot thinner than her lower body, i.e.,

(P.S. she's so cute in this video)

VS

POLAROIDS_SOCIETY_JUNE17_YUKA3.jpg

She's also 24-26 years old, depending on your source ;) Bazaar said 25 in 2016 and I-D Magazine said 24 in 2017 :whistling:

Kayla_Joy

Worker Bee
I really love her arms:luvluv: and I am definitely going to keep watching her. I hope she loses a bit more just because of her lower body.

Lapin

Worker Bee
Her face is adorable, reminds me of the models I used to admire when I was like 14-15 in some japanese fashion magazines I found, that all had the sweetest faces and similar bangs - but Yuka is 7 inches taller with cheekbones. :luv:

zombiehero

Rookie
She's one of my current favorites, I just really love her classic Japanese look. She seems to wear quite a lot of long dresses/skirts of her own choice too, like her street style, definitely agree with @moins about her looking great in clothes that shows off her upper body.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
SO glad there's finally a thread on her--I see her quite often in my neighborhood in NYC and she always is dressed so well/cool and is strikingly tall and slim.

Reactions: 1 user

bougainvilleas

Grand Dame
SO glad there's finally a thread on her--I see her quite often in my neighborhood in NYC and she always is dressed so well/cool and is strikingly tall and slim.
Ooh hey neighbor-- we might be living in the same area of NYC ;) One of my favorite parts about the hood is the number of lovely models and skinnies always walking about.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Ooh hey neighbor-- we might be living in the same area of NYC ;) One of my favorite parts about the hood is the number of lovely models and skinnies always walking about.
Ugh yes, I know---it's the best motivation and worst to my ego. I always feel cute, just as well dressed, and thin enough, but so, so SHORT. Bleh.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user