You're Fat Because...

E

ElleBelle

This is amazing. Absolutely love this girl!! More people should have this no bullshit approach to weight/obesity :bow::luv:

M

MinnieMay

I like it!!! Everytime that I see someone really fat I dream about what I would tell him/her if I could...Don' t misunderstand me, I wouldn't say offences, but a true lesson about changing lifestyle and how to be thin and healthy ;)

icehalo

Worker Bee
Wow, I think that's hilarious, even if harsh. Mostly because I am one of those people who has heard a lot of, "Oh, you're so LUCKY to be small!"

Then, when I choose to eat a salad, I get, "C'mon, LIVE A LITTLE!"

Um, no. If I wanted to "live a little," I'd drown myself in ice cream and age prematurely. I want to live A LOT by exercising regularly and eating healthfully.

Why do people not get this??? :confused:

leila

Worker Bee
WOW great find thanks for posting! I love me some real honesty in a world filled with lies and hypocrisy...:mad:

elmas

Rookie
Love this, posting it on my facebook because I just don't give a hoot if it offends someone. The truth hurts, and they wouldn't get upset if they didn't know on some level that it's correct.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 1 user

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Love this, posting it on my facebook because I just don't give a hoot if it offends someone. The truth hurts, and they wouldn't get upset if they didn't know on some level that it's correct.

Thanks for sharing!
HA :highfive: I wish I could Facebook karma you.

antelope

Rising Star
I just read through the entire page and agree 100%
It was funny as hell, and straight to the point :grin:

S

Skinny2012

You don’t have “curves”

“I have curves!” No, you fucking don’t!! Fat rolls do not equal “curves”. A woman with curves has nice lines that taper down to a slim waist, hips that curve out nicely and shapely legs. Just because you have a big wide ass doesn’t mean you have “curves”, especially if you look like the Michelin Man. If your gut is hanging over your belt, that’s not a “curve”, that’s disgusting.
This.

@Allons-y thanks for sharing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Apple

Rising Star
:lol: so funny

now give me money and i will tell you how to lose weight fatties.

this guy has it all figured out.

Ally

Rising Star
Hahahhahaha, so well said. Some people need to be told things this way to actually wake up realize something. Talk about a brutal wake-up call ;) and it really gives some good advices, summing it all up.

A

Allons-y

ha ha, :) I stumbled across the site and thought you all would be interested in looking at it. It's definitely a kick in the butt.

Celestial

Rookie
Oh dang, the picture of the women in the pink dress! :wtf: Her stomach is like coming out in such an odd way!

Oh I love the stuff said on the site, it's so true like the part where some fatties say "I have curves!":lol: Excuse while I laugh at your non existent curves!

L

liese

wow

I loved this! It was so freaking motivating, im always stuffing my face with the worst crap, now i will think of this before i stuff a whole bag of chips down my throat.