yo-yo dieters.

Z

zombie

okay, so I didn't find a thread on celebrities who lose and gain weight and then lose (etc) frequently but I think it can be a good thinspo & reverse thinspo to see how one can change in just a few months.

Not a real celebrity, but this chick was in polish Top Model and got famous for talking about her weight loss.

before:
12a94f01a1515ba7d11a6d85533135f033c45d41

after:
3fe0e7751fce38ce7afec3d7cda3b119e7896fbb

and now:
7b7537eebb0a41e74162a9f0ab8899b86faab62f

Reactions: 1 users
Great idea for a thread!

But gosh, it must be awful to be that close to being skinny, to taste just a little what it feels like, and then ping back to fat and average :( the difference in her face is ridiculous.

Mila Kunis comes to my mind, she only was super skinny for a movie role. Most celebs are dieting/starving and gaining back, it is how it is, they are no models or really serious about being skinny / living the skinny lifestyle.

10-jojo-jpg_143010.jpg

mila-kunis-220.jpg

But gosh, it must be awful to be that close to being skinny, to taste just a little what it feels like, and then ping back to fat and average :( the difference in her face is ridiculous.

Yes, it is. I have to admit: I am one of this yo-yo dieters and I hate it. The self-loathing when you realise you
already lost that fight and became average again after such trouble to lose weight is vast. And such a stupid
behaviour - yo-yo dieters (who take weight more seriously) are constantly losing weight or hiding themselves
and compensating their feelings with food instead of reacting earlier and wisely to weightgain. Everytime my
weight changes it seems to me I'm humiliating myself. Just so unbelievably stupid! This needs to stop! :mad:

Reactions: 1 user
Just to clarify, I don't consider any of the following ladies thinspo, even at their lowest - but I still enjoy tracking their fight (I know, I'm a bitch :D)..
Warning - the following pictures come with extremely bad fashion taste. Burned retinas possible.

Claire Richards
D279E2FBADEC8DAD78BC420AC1EDA_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Jessica Simpson
E2C8C7487FD02943A8853AF9ED5614_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Nicole Richie
B7A7F842CBC654C9FD58B2CF02FA_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Geri Halliwell
9D99F82C3A75FDB598D395913063DD_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Tyra Banks
C97D39B1902FB2564E852AD5A5CFF5_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Enjoy :lol:

Miley:

iehpvm.jpg

chubby - thin - almost skinny - chubby/flabby - average

Ouch! What an amazing difference! On the right picture she looks elegant, classy and unique, but on the left she looks like an attention-whore. That much weight gain changes a person significantly, and not just physical change.

Renee Zelweger

tumblr_lfaedxyfLS1qcm0m3o1_400.jpg

Does that really count though? She gained it for a role, lost it immediately after, and has remained the same size since. To me, yo-yo dieters are more like Miley or Kirstie, than stars who gain for a role and lose right after.

I think Renee's gain was very professional of her. I mean, if we can criticize JenLaw for not shedding the weight to be an appropriate Katniss, I think we can admire the fact that Renee toughed it out and gained to appropriately portray Bridget.

I think Renee's gain was very professional of her. I mean, if we can criticize JenLaw for not shedding the weight to be an appropriate Katniss, I think we can admire the fact that Renee toughed it out and gained to appropriately portray Bridget.

Agreed! I don't like having a double standard. I hate when actors and actresses are too fat to play a certain role, but I would also hate it if they were too thin to play a role. Your job is based on your appearance and becoming another person be it fat or skinny. Either change your looks accordingly, or let someone else have the role.

And of course that she lost all the weight in almost no time! That's very professional