Xiao Wen Ju

Super Star
One of my favorite Asian models. Can't wait to see how she does this season! IMG must have a lot of faith in her because they put her 2nd in their showcard package (behind Elza ofc :luv:).

S/S 13 Showcard:

French F/W 11

Surface China November 2011

Numero China April 2012

Numero China June/July 2012

Vogue China September 2012

Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 176cm / 5′9.5″
Bust: 85 cm / 33.5″
Waist: 61 cm / 24″
Hips: 87 cm / 34.5″
Place of Origin: Xi’an City, China
Date of Birth: May 19
She's signed with IMG worldwide.

B

Babydoll

I lovelovelove Xiao Wen Ju! She's just the cutest little thing! :luv:
I really loved her in this editorial for Marie Claire China by Yin Chao, I think Xiao made it very special. And I say this because there is something off about the styling. It looks as if the stylist was stoned and just grabbed some stuff without looking and put it together. I guess that's kind of the look they want (that scruffy and effortless that still looks elegant look) but it's not working. It looks effortless, but not in a good way. The only thing that eorks here is the model.

B

Babydoll

Loved this :luv:

2012 Chanel Cruise for Neiman Marcus by Alistair Taylor-Young

Tami

Rookie
When I was little I wanted to be Asian so bad. When I see women like her I still to this day wish I didn't have a boring Western European face

:luv::luv::luv:

Allie

Worker Bee
She's so interesting looking and quite versatile as a model. And her skin is like milk, omg.

sushigirl

Rookie
She is such a cutie! Her skin is gorgeously milky and she has such delicate features, like a ballerina <3 <3 Thanks for the pics :)

Eva

Rookie
wow I really like her. I think she is really special somehow! and love her skin + how beautiful er body is :luv:

Would love to know if she is natural thin or if she actually works for :sneaky:

J

Jocondette

[/IMG]

She's really one of my favorites :luv:

Reactions: 2 users

Tami

Rookie
Her face is so beautiful it looks more like a mask than a real human being :luv:

Ally

Rising Star
HA! If I was the women in the background I would run.......NEVER would I want to be in a picture with a model like that if I had her monstrous figure......:superpuke:
:lol: Looks like she thought it was a safe enough distance. Wrong, think harder next time.

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
among my favorite models :luv: she is so delicate yet has strong features and her face looks beautiful straight on with hardly any makeup