Willow Smith

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by cosmere, Jan 24, 2019.

1. cosmere

cosmere Rookie

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith's daughter, Willow Smith was recently featured in the new Stuart Weitzman campaign. I definitely don't consider her a model, but she doesn't look too bad next to the other girls in the campaign (better than some, but we're not here to talk about KJ lol)! Her face is stunning and she has a good body for a celebrity, but we'll see how she develops.

Willow Smith
    Agency: The Society NY, Elite Paris
    Height: 5'5" - 165 cm
    No info on measurements yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Beyond all the superficial stuff, she's also a talented singer/songwriter and very well spoken from what I've seen in interviews!

• Like Like x 2
    • Jizztastic Jizztastic x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. moins

moins Grand Dame

I am quite partial to Willow, she is utterly gorgeous and talented

Someone told me once to listen to her music and I thought they were insane but I listened to her 2017 album (The 1st), and it was not what I expected. Especially coming from "whip your hair back and fourth."

Not the typical dribble you hear coming out of these celeb offspring turned musician/model/actress/whatever

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. pterodactyl

pterodactyl Super Star

Honestly, I feel compelled to voice a contrary opinion*, but I've seen prettier girls almost anywhere.
    I'm sure she has an IG following and it is probably a smart move for the Stuart Weitzman brand to get younger consumers interested, but just another nepo kid story.
    That Stuart Weitzman advertisement with her and the others doesn't look great either at least based on the above group photo...quite awkward posing by everyone actually. ONLY good part of the above picture is the bottom 25% of the shot from knee down to show that YES "NUDE" shoes should be and are finally available in various shades, not just one....Top part of photo is just not really pulled together.

Talking about starter packs...the nepo celeb kid goes into modeling starter pack would be an interesting one...

*My opinions are known to change as I see MORE work from people, but I don't see this campaign or above pictures as particularly great. Also, yes celeb kids aren't necessarily devoid of looks & talent, but neither are other hopefuls in the entertainment, music, or fashion industries who probably will just never have the advantage of such connections.

#3 pterodactyl, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  4. cosmere

cosmere Rookie

Sorry, but... I couldn’t resist hahahaha
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. stargirl

stargirl Grand Dame

821E7015-8B32-41C3-B8EB-76950AE3BFB1.jpeg
    Aged 15

A8CB072C-CDF3-482C-B162-A9A4946F89FA.jpeg FD552DF5-F9ED-40D7-8D8B-C85528DBC690.jpeg 73D7B255-685E-4F4C-9273-BFE9FE32B99D.jpeg
    Vs aged 16 (2017). Could be wrong about the ages- she’s born in October.

Don’t bother looking at her IG; almost every single photo is a drawing someone did of her (at least she appreciates her fans) or a video of her singing.

• Like Like x 4
  6. saturation

saturation Rising Star

Another nepo kid, but at least I prefer Willow's interesting facial features over Kendull. Too bad it looks like Willow has stubby legs and a long torso :( Otherwise she looks great.
    Not hating in any case though - she seems more down to earth and sane than the usual celeb kid - and way more talented.

7. art hoe

art hoe Rising Star

Willow, through her music, has always struck me as an ethereal sort of spirit. Obviously being born into a family as wealthy as hers allows for it. She and her brother Jaden seem to be this androgynous Gen Z breath of fresh air in a sea of lip-plumped ass-lifted hyper-femme Instagram clones.

It can come off as pretentious, but they’re kids. Weren’t we all? I’ll be interested to see where they go.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 7
  8. Skinny Confidential

Although I don't know how I feel about her as a "model" I was quite impressed with some of her new music, particularly "Wait A Minute!" & "9" by SZA on which she's featured. It's very different but seems to reflect the image she's projecting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Natalie

Natalie Super Star

I’m honestly shocked to hear what’s she’s putting out right now. I’m getting a very FKA Twigs vibe off her and I’m LOVING it.

• Like Like x 2