Which kind of shoes are you wearing and which not?

White socks and sandals, what else :rolleyes:
Kidding.

I LOVE high heels, but in everyday life they´re sort of inappropriate around here; so I only wear them on special occassions.

Monday to Friday, I wear ballerina flats or converse shoes with asian print.

PS: Any ideas or suggestions for shoes to wear in winter? It´s very wet and snowy here during the winter months, and I haven´t found anything stylish AND warm yet. These two points seems to contradict each other... :nopity:

Hey Scarlet ! :)

i live most of the time in Innsbruck, and im on high heels most days...

for winter (with lots of snow as you can guess by location) i have a pair of uggs which i don't mind to get a bit wet or dirty, they dont go wet inside if you dont really jump into a puddle or melted snow....walking on powder snow or hard snow doesn't harm...
My boots already have a white line from salt :( ...but i don't care much...until im warm - everything perfect ! :)

Alright, I love shoes, so I'm going to post all the shoes I have..XD (aside from boring things like trainers) So here they are:

My every day shoes:
12795368390.jpg

Aaaand all of these I wear whenever I feel like it basically..:

Boxer-01.jpg

stack-301-w.jpg

pleas241362_135692_jb.jpg

transmuters03.jpg

5Q55M95Jb3K63L53Nec480d7d285ca7001531.jpg

2r79ezd.jpg

(The ones displayed largest):
SWING-815.jpg

Was just given a pair of these and they're super hard to walk in because they're like the exact opposite of heels..x_X
PLEASER-COM208-B-PU-2T.jpg

Aaaaaand both of these should be arriving this week:

288y0z7.png

Soooo yeah.:3 Shoes <3

@skinnyfor<3 : Thanks for the tip! :)
I´ve never been too much into uggs, but mostly because I always thought they´re not really easy to handle and clean. And because Snooki wears them (damn her for ruining things I like >.<)

By the way, it´s much easier for someone to find the answers of a question if you put an @ before the username. It´s automatically shown under "private messages" for the person you´re answering.

@ForeverDirtx : That´s an impressing collection of freaky shoes (You know, I don´t mean it the bad way :))

I own a pair of army shoes (or whatever they´re called in english, my dictionary failed me), and some that looks like the fourth ones you posted, only without the plateaus. I wear them in goth or metal discos or on concerts or festivals, and I have to say they´re not nearly as uncomfortable as they look.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Scarlet yeahh, almost all of those shoes except the massive heels (and the new ones I've ordered since I haven't tried them yet) are actually super comfy. Especially the first and second ones, and the 6th ones are literally the comfiest shoes EVER. Good for winter too, the platform keeps your feet nice and high away from the snow, but they're flat so you won't fall on your face.XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I love shoes, so I'm going to post all the shoes I have..XD (aside from boring things like trainers) So here they are:

My every day shoes:
12795368390.jpg

Aaaand all of these I wear whenever I feel like it basically..:

Boxer-01.jpg

stack-301-w.jpg

pleas241362_135692_jb.jpg

transmuters03.jpg

5Q55M95Jb3K63L53Nec480d7d285ca7001531.jpg

2r79ezd.jpg

(The ones displayed largest):

Was just given a pair of these and they're super hard to walk in because they're like the exact opposite of heels..x_X

Aaaaaand both of these should be arriving this week:

288y0z7.png

Soooo yeah.:3 Shoes <3

OMG major shoe envy!!! I have some platform boots and some other unconventional type stuff but your collection is the shit!!:luv:

For school I wear black Vans... we aren't allowed to wear heels and since it rains so often "nice" shoes get muddy anyway.

Otherwise, my go-to shoes are ankle boots and flats for all seasons, riding boots for winter and wedges for summer.
What I don't wear are... well out of school I never wear sneakers. I don't wear uggs/flatforms/anything too high.