• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

What you would wear with red jeans?

malignant_dolly

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I recently bought a pair of red jeans. I've been searching for an idea, how to pair them but everything says "wear stripes or anything black and white". Any other ideas? I thought of putting them together with my kind-of-rocker-boots but I don't want to look like a Joan Jett psycho-fan (who I secretly am)... Help, please?

ForeverDirtx

Rookie
Reaction score
Its a super hard question to answer without knowing your day to day style (for instance, suggesting what I would personally wear them with would probably be useless haha)

Some ideas:
Rocker boots and a leather (fake or real) jacket
Cute heels and a white blouse (or maybe polka dots?) I got this a while ago and it might be nice:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271127118349?var=570134018143&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Also I think this would like nice with them for a kinda alt pin up look but again, I have no idea of your style.>O< Haha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350694204983?var=620087800628&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

malignant_dolly

Worker Bee
Reaction score
@ForeverDirtx I think I am this moody kind of person - I wake up and I know what I have a mood for. Sometimes I want a cozy sweater or sweatshirt and sometimes I wear supershort skirts. I'm not that girly girl, I like to put this "wibe" to my outfit. Really don't know how to describe my style :p I like rockstar style but not on every piece of clothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
I don't know what your style is but some options in my opinion that I think would look good
- light blue denim shirt
- white vest top/ white t shirt/ shirt
- Black shirt/ blazer/ vest top
- Grey top/blazer
- beige sweater
- maybe brown (not sure)
- navy sweaters/blazer
- Leather jacket/fur coat

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Navy-and-white striped T-Shirt, navy blazer, navy flats, gold accessories (nautical look).

White button-down, cream-and-navy v-neck, Oxfords or loafers (preppy look)

Black-and-white checked/polka-dot shirt or sweater (alt pin-up look).

White T-shirt, black blazer.

Black top, animal-print/sequined/metallic pumps.

Floral blouse.

Cream silk blouse.

Teal shirt/cardigan.

Black band T-shirt.

Black/brown chunky knit sweater.

Peter Pan collar/pussy bow/silk scarf w/ bow on neck or hair

Peep-toes, black stiletto boots, biker boots.

Liz

Rising Star
Reaction score
I also have a pair of red jeans and I used to wear my kind of biker boots with them. :cool: I often combined that look with a brown and white wool pullover to make it look a little softer. A light blouse would also add something feminine to the look and would probably make a nice contrast. :)
Another idea: wear Converse Chucks and a hoodie.

malignant_dolly

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Wow, you ladies are so much more creative than I am. Thanks! I will try to chose an outfit tomorrow and take a pic for you (;

SkinnyWannabe

Rookie
Reaction score
Red and black is always a winning combination ;)
+1

Especially if your red is the screaming, Ferrari red shade. Going with white/neutrals would make it girly for me. Also, any other studded item (leather jacket, for instance) would really make the outfit "mean" ;)

B

bnp

Mine are more Bordeaux than red-red, but I wear them with knee-length brown boots & a beige cardi.

Coral

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think a very soft yellow (not bright or neon) would look nice as well for a top with your red jeans.
I'm also a fan of a well fitted black suit jacket/coat left open, then something really flirty underneath, and heals with skinny jeans looks amazing.

Twiggy

Rookie
Reaction score
Found these on polyvore, hope you like them :)

(no glasses please)