What is going on with the Victoria's Secret models? Photoshopped to look BIGGER?

Discussion in 'Models' started by fatfreefitchick, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Is it just me, or has anyone noticed in the pictures where the models are wearing clothes, they look beyond strange? Like they're being photoshopped to look BIGGER?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At the shows and in candids they look MUCH thinner...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I mean I get that they diet a bit before the show.. but this is just absurd. I noticed it when I got my catalog in the mail today. The Lingerie looks fine, but then I saw the clothes, what a disaster!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ello

Ello Rookie

That first pic looks especially odd. Guess they are trying to keep the clothes sexy by being extra curvy, but it does come out a bit strange.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tiffanysgirl18

Weird! It definitely doesn't look right.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tabbynya

Tabbynya Rookie

God that looks weird.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

What's up with her right arm? I don't think Candice is THAT muscular. It looks really weird, especially compared to her left arm :confused:....

• Like Like x 1
  6. It's quite bizarre. I don't know who they're supposed to be marketing to, but it's not attractive.:run:

7. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

I agree.. if they are looking for bulky women they could just use Cameron Diaz and they wouldn't need photoshop. :nervous:

8. Peppertea3

Peppertea3 Guest

I've seen that in many Candice pics, so I'm inclined to say it's just her bone structure (wide shoulders and tiny rib cage).

I have something similar, where my shoulder blade juts out in some poses and it can look weird. So I believe some peoples bodies can look weird in certain poses too.

9. :lol: Have you seen her hair lately?!

[​IMG]

:wtf:

10. Allons-y

Allons-y Guest

11. ckarla

ckarla Rookie

12. SkinnyDreams

SkinnyDreams Rookie

Atleast Cameron is toned... Manly but toned. Kesha is just a mess! Flabby as all hell.