Yr5FTdu.jpg

I love her, body and face wise. She has the sweetest smile too. :luv:

600full-vanessa-axente.jpg

For Jil Sander MFW S/S '14:
m-1007_Vanessa%20Axente.JPG

images

With her (current?) boyfriend:
Axic65CCMAA9Ufz.jpg:large

In that vouge video I noticed that she puts her tounge between her teeth a lot when she's talking and it makes her voice sound a bit childlike. I really like her and think it was cute though :)

Recent interview with her.
Shes talking about the beginning of her Carrier in Tokyo, and also about her life in New York.
She talks about that her agency in NY has been always complaining about her style, and years after years she had to go to shopping new clothes ( with different stylists) becouse she wasnt “cool” enough.
Also she booked an incredible big campaign ( she doesnt name it) and went to the shooting, straight after her shooting, her agency called her that she has been cancelled, and she doesnt need to go to the same shoot the next day.
The reason was that she was “too feminime”, so her agency asked her to loose, which she rejected, saying shes working out every single day, so there isnt much she can do and its majnly becouse of her bones. ( i kind of get it couse shes super tall).

She seems like a very very intelligent, nice and down to earth person from this interview.
I like her!

Reactions: 2 users

Recent interview with her.
Shes talking about the beginning of her Carrier in Tokyo, and also about her life in New York.
She talks about that her agency in NY has been always complaining about her style, and years after years she had to go to shopping new clothes ( with different stylists) becouse she wasnt “cool” enough.
Also she booked an incredible big campaign ( she doesnt name it) and went to the shooting, straight after her shooting, her agency called her that she has been cancelled, and she doesnt need to go to the same shoot the next day.
The reason was that she was “too feminime”, so her agency asked her to loose, which she rejected, saying shes working out every single day, so there isnt much she can do and its majnly becouse of her bones. ( i kind of get it couse shes super tall).

She seems like a very very intelligent, nice and down to earth person from this interview.
I like her!

OT, but are you Hungarian as well? :)

I have been following her ever since I heard about modeling. Hope she is not gaining:(

Attachments

• 7E97314C-681F-424E-8820-2F425BECC61F.png
    7E97314C-681F-424E-8820-2F425BECC61F.png
    992.1 KB · Views: 95