Hanna F. at Next Milan
ki275Xn.jpg

kRSrp6B.jpg

vmMgdSj.jpg

LYRduGI.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
28iunua.jpg

Does anyone know who she is? I'm curious to see more of her!

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
Hello! I've been gone for ages (Everything has changed! Where have all my favourite threads gone? How do I like things? Eek!) - Just getting used to the site again so I hope I'm not breaking any rules or anything, thought I'd dump some of my own thinspo here.:) Pretty much everything came from tumblr so I have no sources, sorry!

tumblr_m2lu4dUmHp1rtiomso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m52bh9bZvs1rxbz2bo1_540.jpg
tumblr_m59bopaQGZ1qasf8zo1_540.jpg
tumblr_mekj2razjH1rmcu2ko1_400.jpg
tumblr_meqjjgyb7f1rmxtpxo1_400.jpg
tumblr_micissTmXk1s5doyuo4_400.jpg
tumblr_mmes5pnGyY1qagyk3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mmfwmsXATE1s8h5bjo1_400.jpg
tumblr_ndtmrbSOTQ1sst66zo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nhsc7dYZ8u1u7stw6o6_400.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Phoenix Anderson (signed with Wilhemina, 5'9"). I love how skinny-fit she looks.
V35Unzn.png

pK6oUkm.png

5mzRREU.png

j16zCIb.png

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 14 users
Phoenix Anderson (signed with Wilhemina, 5'9"). I love how skinny-fit she looks.
V35Unzn.png

pK6oUkm.png

5mzRREU.png

j16zCIb.png

Oh my Lord she is gorgeous. Don't tell my husband, but this is the exact type of girl whom if I saw her on the street, I would fall instantly in love. :oops:

• Agree
Cringing at the union jack bikini but damn that body. Imo it also has an attainable feel a la that Line Brems photo

IMG_1056.PNG

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Does anybody else have super specific thinspo needs? For me, it's not motivating unless its a girl from somewhere in Europe in her bedroom or out on the street. I'll try and explain but I guess it's pretty weird :whistling:
I've been several times and have quite a few very skinny friends in Germany, France & Netherlands. Going to see them, I see them walk around in their tights and oversized sweaters, relax on the couch, drink a coffee, wear a scarf that's almost bigger than them... its the most motivating thing ever, to have these beautiful girls to compare myself to. So any time I can see visually in a photo that a girl is in Europe (because she is standing in a cobblestone street, or because she has that one kind of thick white latch window that is in every house in Europe :sneaky:) plus she has a beautiful skinny body, that's basically all the motivation I need to remember these girls I know and stay on track.
Anyone else out there with a weird thinspo? Or more importantly, anyone know any tumblrs/instagrams I can follow that follow my specific guidelines? :run:

XvcaLnV.jpg

Current favorite thinspo picture. I love it when people aren't just tiny, but also have a captivating intensity to their eyes/face/posture.

Vika Korelaya, instagram here
NPyWu8n.jpg

oxXAyJk.png

uCCGXos.png

lNYtjuu.png

aaITUow.png

bu88sfH.png

B27e1Ym.png

Stats for anyone who's curious --
Height: 180cm / 5' 11"
Bust: 83cm / 32"
Waist: 60cm / 23"