Thinspo Blogs!

this is a great site! found a picture of the perfect legs straight away...
oh, i want that gap too!! x

Attachments

• tumblr_lvosvhCZEp1r4um2ao1_500.png.jpg
    tumblr_lvosvhCZEp1r4um2ao1_500.png.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 220
Looking at more of the pictures on that website i love the style and clothing that some of the girls are wearing. Now to just lose the weight so i look as good as them in the pictures lol.

Looking at more of the pictures on that website i love the style and clothing that some of the girls are wearing. Now to just lose the weight so i look as good as them in the pictures lol.

My thoughts exactly... Thank you for the link. Definitely bookmarking this!!!

ah, i'm so happy the first post that comes up is before and after thinspo! its my favourite - just so inspiring. i mean, look at this!

25.jpg

yes, it is our choice! ooh, feel the power :grin:

Before and After thinspo is my favourite too, so motivating and keeps me on track, that before and after pic you posted is amazing!

Thanks for the linls. :luv:

Before and After thinspo is my favourite too, so motivating and keeps me on track, that before and after pic you posted is amazing!

Thanks for the linls. :luv:

I would love to have that body, wonder what she weights and heigh t?

ah, i'm so happy the first post that comes up is before and after thinspo! its my favourite - just so inspiring. i mean, look at this!

25.jpg

yes, it is our choice! ooh, feel the power :grin:

Be careful to be believe some of these pictures.

I hardly believe these two pictures are from the same girl.

Be careful to be believe some of these pictures.

I hardly believe these two pictures are from the same girl.

LOL I'm now tempted to see if I can find a pic of my at my HW and see who believes its me

LOL I'm now tempted to see if I can find a pic of my at my HW and see who believes its me

Hehe. I've seen bigger girls turn skinny. But there is absolutely no way those two pictures are from the same girl. The body structure and all. I don't, that just me. Although, I'd love someone to prove me wrong about that picture.

I love this before and after. (this is her lowest weight. She is no longer super skinny, just average)
She also has some great recipes for weight loss.
tumblr_lks5snJbmb1qgeygd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like ebba zingmarks blog (I actually heard about her from this website, lol!). She's super skinny, pretty, and is super stylish! I totally look up to her body-wise

Here's the link to her blog, its in sweedish but the english translation is at the bottom.
http://nyheter24.se/modette/ebbazingmark/