http://fromthintofat.com/

I have no words. :wtf: :wtf:

tumblr_mwuaarZHJx1rx7fnao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwt2copx4R1rx7fnao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwjalnylxt1rx7fnao1_1280.jpg

(She was actually pretty before)

tumblr_mw0yfqakJh1rx7fnao1_1280.jpg

THEY ARE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE?????? :superpuke:

Wow. There really is no limit to stupidity.

It perpetuates the idea that people who are bigger are not attractive, that you need to be thin in order to be worthwhile in life.

Being fat is so effortless. I mean, eating donuts and chocolate cakes all day is so trendy nowadays, right? Everybody is doing it, so there's like, an endless stream of fatties who can join you on your quest to hot air balloon status!

You're still a worthwhile individual after doing that, no? :grin:

Because I, and several others, were tired of seeing the typical “before/after” pics that represent weight loss.

:lol: Pure delusion. Facebook has millions of photos showing before & after pictures of people who have put on pounds.

So gross, I understand accidentally getting there, but purposefully getting fat is beyond repulsive to me.

On another note, I think we had a thread on something similar to this?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

This is so repulsive, do they have no common sense at all?? On the first page they mention that there's a weight loss article on every single site you visit because of the billion dollar weightloss industry.. Erm that's a bit messed up, use your brain for god's sake!

Omg, this is insane!!! How can they put their health at risk just to prove a point?
This is as dangerous as any other ED in my opinion and they should also be forced to see a doctor!!!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk