• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

the face

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I'm not sure how much is known about this show as yet, as far as I know, not a lot, however a friend of mine was requested to cast for it in LA last week.

It's similar to the Top Model franchise, but instead of non-models, focusses on new faces already signed with an agency hoping to make it to the next level. It's hosted by Naomi Campbell and from the sound of things has a bevy of fashion industry big wigs and supermodels including Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha as the panel and guest judges. I'm really excited to view it, I hope it's a lot closer to 'the model scouts' or 'the agency' than 'ANTM'

Reaction score
I follow Coco Rocha on Twitter and she's been tweeting about it a lot. Nigel Barker will also be a host on The Face.

I agree! I hope it turns out really well and will actually produce successful models..

Golden ice

Super Star
Reaction score
As of now, they finished season 1 of the show. It was definitely closer to the industry than ANTM imo - did anyone else on here see it?

(BTW if you want to watch it, (or any other show for that matter) you can find full episodes on tvlinks.com or projectfreetv.com)