The Blue Lagoon

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
I thought this movie was really amazing, fantastic love story. Also, Brooke Shields was really great thinspo, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Ally

Rising Star
HAhha, yeah it's a cute and funny movie to watch for a girl's night. Brooke Shields was at the peak of her beauty in this movie I think. She looks good now too but it's no where near what she was back then.

bisou

Super Star
HAhha, yeah it's a cute and funny movie to watch for a girl's night. Brooke Shields was at the peak of her beauty in this movie I think. She looks good now too but it's no where near what she was back then.
I agree! She was so beautiful in that movie. :luv:

EmilyEden

Rookie
I saw this for the first time the other day, though part of me felt a little unnerved by how young they both were at the time of filming, I think it was very well done. Brooke was beautiful- it's strange how she peaked so early in life

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
On of my favorite movies.

Besides Brooke being a goddess in it, I really love the story and the way it's told.

Plus the scenery!

Emean

Rookie
One of my ultimate favorite movies, I just love how beautiful and tanned and careless they are, it's a really good movie for relaxation.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
This movie always makes me want to transform into a wholesomely golden beach goddess

Ann

Rookie
Brooke shields in that movie *whistles*
I loved it

dani

Rookie
saw it yesterday!! I loved it
Brooke was painfully beautiful :luv:
so delicate, feminine and thin!
Also, she looked amazing with that tanned skin!! I usually would go for pale rather than tanned, but on her is a totally different story.. :shy: