Apr 6, 2012

140dfy8.jpg

2vdpld5.jpg

mr8y6t.jpg

30j0fhi.jpg

4vpu8w.jpg

2gvtyfb.jpg

How is that possible? O____o

OMG, I'm in love with her tiny waist. I used to watch some of her soaps when I was younger. :p
She may not be thinspo anymore, but I think her face looks exceptional for her age, especially the skin.

OMG, I'm in love with her tiny waist. I used to watch some of her soaps when I was younger. :p
She may not be thinspo anymore, but I think her face looks exceptional for her age, especially the skin.

Her waist is so. very tiny. But she's so broad shouldered at the same time! She has an interesting physique.

This is a more a recent pic of her:

23znb.jpg

I think you'll change your opinion xD

Her waist is so. very tiny. But she's so broad shouldered at the same time! She has an interesting physique.

Also she has thick arms for her body. There's something about her that doesn't make her look "tiny" even in her skinniest times----

m01.jpg

ed0561307140rg.jpg

thalia-premios-lo-nuestro-2010-red-carpet-07.jpg

561291476pz.jpg

20.jpg

Lastfm_Thalia.jpg

2010+Premio+Lo+Nuestro+La+Musica+Latina+Awards+Ipb-DknZuaol.jpg

2010%2BBillboard%2BLatin%2BMusic%2BAwards%2BArrivals%2B8DrG-Rjas_Ql.jpg

thalia021.jpg

213842.jpg

Her body looks so... unique to me, like she has the waist and ribcage of somebody who weighs like 20 pounds less than the rest of her. Maybe she corsets or something?

Her body-builder poses throw me off too :meh:

Her body looks so... unique to me, like she has the waist and ribcage of somebody who weighs like 20 pounds less than the rest of her. Maybe she corsets or something?

Her body-builder poses throw me off too :meh:

Yeah, it's like she's got the potential to be tiny but she's not because of her arms ( especially), legs, hips. She got her ribs removed, that's why :)

0l2v5ouix9wgo5il.jpg

2010+Premio+Lo+Nuestro+La+Musica+Latina+Awards+jLjHP0wN7ixl.jpg

cintura.jpg

thalia_409x611.jpg

efa41f34.jpg

She's like me, my waist is the first thing that slims down when i start losing weight.
She looks disproportionate because she works out (does weight lifting most likely) and she has an hourglass figure. So her arms look big, her legs also and her waist goes tiny.

PS: From the same era, i think Natalia Oreiro had a better, more proportionate body and face. Or maybe i just liked her more :D

Her waist reminds me of barbie's waist (the pics from many years ago, not recent)