Thalia ( Mexican singer)

P

Peppertea3

How is that possible? O____o

OMG, I'm in love with her tiny waist. I used to watch some of her soaps when I was younger. :p
She may not be thinspo anymore, but I think her face looks exceptional for her age, especially the skin.

Allie

Worker Bee

OMG, I'm in love with her tiny waist. I used to watch some of her soaps when I was younger. :p
She may not be thinspo anymore, but I think her face looks exceptional for her age, especially the skin.
Her waist is so. very tiny. But she's so broad shouldered at the same time! She has an interesting physique.

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned

This is a more a recent pic of her:

I think you'll change your opinion xD

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Her waist is so. very tiny. But she's so broad shouldered at the same time! She has an interesting physique.
Also she has thick arms for her body. There's something about her that doesn't make her look "tiny" even in her skinniest times----

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Her body looks so... unique to me, like she has the waist and ribcage of somebody who weighs like 20 pounds less than the rest of her. Maybe she corsets or something?

Her body-builder poses throw me off too :meh:

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Her body looks so... unique to me, like she has the waist and ribcage of somebody who weighs like 20 pounds less than the rest of her. Maybe she corsets or something?

Her body-builder poses throw me off too :meh:

Yeah, it's like she's got the potential to be tiny but she's not because of her arms ( especially), legs, hips. She got her ribs removed, that's why :)

peruviangirl

Banned
Banned
Ah! :wtf: That explains it, thanks!

Np :) What do you think of her body? Personally, her body is so weird. She's an hourglass yet she has chunky arms and is quite slim in her mid-section area. Overall, she looks average weight-wise, though.

B

BlacKat

She's like me, my waist is the first thing that slims down when i start losing weight.
She looks disproportionate because she works out (does weight lifting most likely) and she has an hourglass figure. So her arms look big, her legs also and her waist goes tiny.

PS: From the same era, i think Natalia Oreiro had a better, more proportionate body and face. Or maybe i just liked her more :D

Noodle12

Rookie
She's got an impressive waist.... But I don't like her look. She's too pageant pretty for me.