• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Tako Natsvlishvili

Super Star
Reaction score
She debuted during HC S/S 2015 and walked in a lot of big shows. One to watch for during F/W 2015, perhaps? She is 16 and from Georgia (the country). She reminds me of Marine Deleeuw from some angles.

Elie Saab

Versace

Armani Prive

Ralph Russo

Dior

Y-3 Mens

sylphe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Hmmm she has the same problem with her knees as I do, where the bone kind of bulges inward and makes her legs appear stumpier than they are. Like, when I'm sitting down next to my sister, my bent knee cap is at least 1.5x as wide as hers :wtf: Makes me feel weirdly sympathetic for her... Lovely face though

lightasair

Rising Star
Reaction score
Same eyes and tense jaw everywhere. Hopefully, she becomes more expressive with experience. :) Its too early to tell whether I like her or not, but she does have a versatile face. Just needs to learn how to use it.

jenniex

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She is so hot! I’m sad she didn’t make it to the VS callbacks but let’s be honest, there is better things waiting for her. Maybe 5 years ago not getting the VS deal would’ve been a bigger thing, but she has potential to so much more.

VS, you can keep your models from the Instagram Agency.

Valentina

Worker Bee
Reaction score

ravendoan02

Super Star
Reaction score